nationality

nathalie_neurath: I was just wondering if there is nationality that generally has men with larger wee-wees. My friend thinks Polish guys do. What are your nationalities?

HotRodRich69: lol i dunno.....but they say Haitian dudes have huge cocks,and i have a huge cock, so it's prob tru. lol laidher

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Sihasapa Lakota here. Variants I've heard involve Africans, American Indians, Italians, Cubans and Spaniards. I'm sure others can add whatever they want.

nathalie_neurath: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1034205088;start=0#2 date=10/09/02 at 16:23:51]Sihasapa Lakota here. Variants I've heard involve Africans, American Indians, Italians, Cubans and Spaniards. I'm sure others can add whatever they want.[/quote]

Hmmm....Interesting, I new the was a reason why I like guys with American Indian in them.

johnholmeshorse: I belive it's like playing cards with genetics, pure chance (and luck). I am white as wonderbread. Race may play some part, but I think honestly that it's myth that "so and so race has the bigger member".

Justin: Im white as well.

Isn't there a saying that everything is big in Texas?

Justin

Donk: [quote author=Justin link=board=meetgreet;num=1034205088;start=0#6 date=10/10/02 at 00:24:01]Isn't there a saying that everything is big in Texas?[/quote]

Yes, there is. And I hear it alot. :) Actually though, in my observations (limited mainly to locker rooms), mine is unusual even here in Texas. Of course, could be that these other guys are not really native Texans.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
UK here.  Anglo-saxon with a bit of Celtic thrown in. Talking of which, we might not claim that everything is big here, but we do have solid evidence for our well-hung ancestry carved in chalk on a hill at Cerne Abbas.

His comes up several feet above his navel.

blak9: My nationality is American.

I don't think that nationality or race has a thing to do with the length or width of a person's penis. Of course there are studies on the net saying that Americans (North and South), Africans, and Northern European countires have large penises compared to the rest of the world, but who is to say that this isn't speculation? Of all the penis size surveys I have ever seen, the majority of respondants were overwhelmingly Caucasian, and I don't think there is a survey in which the different races are equally distributed.
In summation, I don't think anyone knows which nationality is the most endowed and I'm pretty sure that there is no correct way to determine that information.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I don't trust Internet surveys, personally, unless they include pictures of every penis surveyed. Most of these surveys are self-measured.

A bit of advice for anyone doing this: Have your subjects stand against a polar graph. That way you can not only get the size of the penis, but also the angle of erection.

IMeight: I'm Dutch and 8" x 6.5" erect and 5.5" x 5.5" soft

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
[quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1034205088;start=0#10 date=10/10/02 at 06:54:18]UK here.  Anglo-saxon with a bit of Celtic thrown in.  Talking of which, we might not claim that everything is big here, but we do have solid evidence for our well-hung ancestry carved in chalk on a hill at Cerne Abbas.  

His comes up several feet above his navel.[/quote]

And he elso has a very dazed look on his face!

Mux: I'm spaniard, so I guess I'm living proof :) Viva Espana!

8isenuf: re:I was just wondering if there is nationality that generally has men with larger wee-wees. My friend thinks Polish guys do. What are your nationalities?

Two things about this question:

Firstly there are less than 200 countries in the world in which somewhere between 3,000 and 5,000 distinct ethnic groups exist, add to this the notion that one may be a citizen of a country but consider themselve to be of a nationally other than that country and the idea of nationality reveals itself as the socially constructed problematic term that it is.

Secondly this question asks if phenotype (physical characteristics) are determined by nationality or more correctly ethnicity. This is question often posed in relation to any outward physical difference be it skin color, height, penis size etc etc. The idea is flawed when you consider that the genetic difference found in any ethnic group varies more widely than the genetic differences found between different ethnic groups.

My point is that Biology is not Destiny, creating any seperation that is based on nationality, ethnicity, or 'race' only serves to create barriers between groups of people. If we wish to learn the true nature of difference we must do it as individual untethered by predetermined falsehoods.

Mux: IM me at muxhakaenixo on yahoo messenger to find out.

nathalie_neurath: I am trying to figure out how to IM on yahoo that's why its taking awhile.