• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anthjj997

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Maybe I'm not looking in the right places ... But I haven't found many, if not any posts about Native American men...
Anybody, have any pics and vids that they wanna share of Native men?
Also, share your own experiences with Native men. I'd love to hear about it! :D

mache

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Maybe I'm not looking in the right places ... But I haven't found many, if not any posts about Native American men...
Anybody, have any pics and vids that they wanna share of Native men?
Also, share your own experiences with Native men. I'd love to hear about it! :D
Yo, I'm 100% Oglala Lakota (Sioux), from Pine Ridge Rez in South Dakota. I've got pix n vids of me & my cuzes on my pages:
machethanka's profile | xHamster
NativeNut's Profile | ThisVid.com
Most N8V guys (at least on the Rez) usually will hookup with dudes cause we live in the middle of nowhere & the only people our age around are our cousins. No outsiders are ever around here - its desolate & depressing - except you'd be kept busy having enough offers to get used & wore out. Only other problem, there's either no or really bad signal/4g/5g,
so most of the time apps don't work.
Registered here a while ago, but I only started using this site today, so hope I don't fuck somethin up.
Here are some pics (I've got tons more):
Untitled2.jpg
320_1000.jpg
350_1000.jpg

Anthjj997

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yo, I'm 100% Oglala Lakota (Sioux), from Pine Ridge Rez in South Dakota. I've got pix n vids of me & my cuzes on my pages:
Most N8V guys (at least on the Rez) usually will hookup with dudes cause we live in the middle of nowhere & the only people our age around are our cousins. No outsiders are ever around here - its desolate & depressing - except you'd be kept busy having enough offers to get used & wore out. Only other problem, there's either no or really bad signal/4g/5g,
Registered here a while ago, but I only started using this site today, so hope I don't fuck somethin up.
View attachment 46874871 View attachment 46874931 View attachment 46875071 View attachment 46875081
What's up dude! Welcome to the site I love it here and have been here. For a while. Hopefully it helps you expand some more. I noticed your uncut, which is definitely hot af. I noticed from a lot of Reddit posts that a lot of native men are uncut. Is that something? I'd hookup with you homi, your a hottie!

mache

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What's up dude! Welcome to the site I love it here and have been here. For a while. Hopefully it helps you expand some more. I noticed your uncut, which is definitely hot af. I noticed from a lot of Reddit posts that a lot of native men are uncut. Is that something? I'd hookup with you homi, your a hottie!
Thanks. I'm from Pine Ridge Reservation, but born on Cheyenne River Reservation. It's 8,000 sq/mi, but only 1 hospital, that is more like an immediate care center. So, like me, a lot of births are at home & Indian Health Service is so horrific, no one would take their kid there. So, since theres no doctor to go to, we don't get circumcised. Plus, its not really our custom, but we don't have anything against it.

estoblanco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 46874871 View attachment 46874931 View attachment 46875071 View attachment 46875081
I wanna suck and get fucked add me on Snapchat : estoblanco

Yimvmligv

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're fine as fuck

Reactions: deleted11219221

soygayvida_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re hot. From SD too. HMU!!!

Reactions: Anthjj997