Native australians have secret womens business

.....and secret mens business. This has existed for thousands of years. Still exists today. Through every culture. Yet, I spose if I were to ask, "What is the secret? " I would be told what I have already being told. Yet can't help thinking at times if we knew the secret, it would not be so darn difficult :)

Guess it's all up to intuition :)

Yes, another random question. It's a secret why I ask them though :)

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
.....and secret mens business. This has existed for thousands of years. Still exists today. Through every culture. Yet, I spose if I were to ask, "What is the secret? " I would be told what I have already being told. Yet can't help thinking at times if we knew the secret, it would not be so darn difficult :)

Guess it's all up to intuition :)

Yes, another random question. It's a secret why I ask them though :)
What on earth are you talking about? I'm aboriginal Australian... And yes there is "women's business" and "men's business".

It's not any one secret... It's things that are culturally inappropriate for the opposite sex to be engaged or involved in. And they are also often associated with places of significance that only men or women are allowed to go. For example, places where women give birth... Places where initiation rituals occur to mark the becoming of a man or women. And so on.

And there are thousands of different clans who each have their own women's business and men's business. And it's not culturally appropriate for you to even ask questions about women's business... It's disrespectful.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What on earth are you talking about? I'm aboriginal Australian... And yes there is "women's business" and "men's business".

It's not any one secret... It's things that are culturally inappropriate for the opposite sex to be engaged or involved in. And they are also often associated with places of significance that only men or women are allowed to go. For example, places where women give birth... Places where initiation rituals occur to mark the becoming of a man or women. And so on.

And there are thousands of different clans who each have their own women's business and men's business. And it's not culturally appropriate for you to even ask questions about women's business... It's disrespectful.
I'm kinda glad he asked though, because we got this awesome insight from you.

I'm kinda glad he asked though, because we got this awesome insight from you.

My bad, apologies for that, you would think I would know better considering. No disrespect was or is intended. I go off on tangents in thinking at times.