NATS….

alwaysmrdavis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi! I am new to the site just been here a few weeks. I came looking for some support. Now I have been reading a lot, breezing from forum to post. Okay, so far I kind of get it, the lay of the land, that is. But still I ask that the ladies help me out.
I have been told all of my life that I am well-endowed. From the time I was 14 years old, up until again last night. I think I have heard it all. I could tell you the stories. Seven nurses in a hospital room…Been there, done that. What amazes me is how religious women get. I have been called every deity you can imagine. I think once the name of some serpent god came up. Sweet Mary is one, My Lord another, and my favorite is when they say Oh My God and they say it real slow. Like ….wait…… for…… it….. Well my point is Do Women lose the ability to talk during sex?

Now don’t get me wrong. I just wonder why so many ladies seem to end up speechless. Asking to measure it later or telling me the next morning over coffee, that you wanted it deeper last night would be a help. The way you were morning I would have guessed I was deep enough. She could have said one word but I assume she couldn’t. One word and I would have gone balls deep. See my point. I have a word for it….NATS….No Ability To Speak….So Ladies, I guess my question is…….Do you suffer from NATS when you have sex with a large ( I guess) penis? Are you speechless or do you tell ‘em what you are going to do with it?
I’m not sure that I’m large enough to post on the site but I’ll try.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Speaking of referencing deities... How about Nut?

Women don't develop NATS during sex. You just can't hear them over the wing-beating of the Seraphim that surround you. Not to mention Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions, Principalities, Powers, Virtues, Archangels & Angels. Like a very big flock of startled geese, I imagine...

Whiligog

Just Browsing
Media
A snake god? Sounds like Glycon. Of course, the fact that the only historical source we have about him stated it was all a hoax done with a false snake (in that case a hand puppet) might mean your partner was not giving you the compliment you think... :tongue:

Some women are loud, some women are quiet; I've met some who always seem to be fairly composed in ecstasy and other sort of let go and quit trying to maintain discussion when things are going well. I hardly think it is exclusive to larger partners, it's just their particular way of enjoying sex (at least that session; some like to mix it up a bit too).