Nattyjoshfit - Josh Myers (Tik Tok bodybuilder)

Jdog93

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cans answer the onlyfans question. So paid the 15 bucks and then 10’bucks for a photo that’s basically on his Instagram. Even tho he’s like it’s a different photo so it doesn’t count. And then he was like is this what you want and I’m like is it a nude and he doesn’t say but then he says he won’t be posting nudes and pretends that this whole page was for people to watch him eat food (for 15 bucks) even though he could of made a YouTube account for that. Don’t waste your time or money with him. It’s a scam and he knows it. Let’s actually make this a dead account

Attachments

Bazza123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cans answer the onlyfans question. So paid the 15 bucks and then 10’bucks for a photo that’s basically on his Instagram. Even tho he’s like it’s a different photo so it doesn’t count. And then he was like is this what you want and I’m like is it a nude and he doesn’t say but then he says he won’t be posting nudes and pretends that this whole page was for people to watch him eat food (for 15 bucks) even though he could of made a YouTube account for that. Don’t waste your time or money with him. It’s a scam and he knows it. Let’s actually make this a dead account
Thanks for the heads-up. Why do people do this and treat us like we are all dumb.

bd_love

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
in the DMs he directs you to snapchat where you can buy butt pics, etc. from him on this like loyalty program where over time you can get more with less clothes.

but i have no patience for what feels like games, and wasting money.

Appreciater

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Buffboyx is a dupe for this guy. He’s not as bulky but his onlyfans is 9.99 and posts nudes. Also, he’s very friendly and interactive.