natural balls enlargement?

meteorfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the question is given!

is it possible to make the size of the balls bigger without pumping? not the sack
I've heard that: if you decrease the numbers of jerking, your balls will grow [don't misunderstand it: if you don't jerk for a year, your balls will be as big as a melon LOL]
another: why do older men have bigger balls than the younger guys? and what is the average size for the balls?

waiting for the answers! maybe you can link pics.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I wish there was a natural way to make your balls bigger. I'd like bigger ones myself. Who knows why older men seem to have larger balls. It could be we are still evolving. It could be the chemicals we are exposed too. A lot of the preservatives, pesticides, and cleaning chemicals are estrogen imitators. Scientists have found it's causing super female animals with smaller males. One study found that chemicals dumped in rivers were creating giant female alligators, and tiny males. The males were often times infertile.
I want bigger butts. Maybe it will get me even more of the manly butts. ;)

horse7413

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am 57 and have large Balls. I pump them from time to time, but not on a regular basis. I like to wear a cock ring around my balls and use to wear a 11/2" ring. I would slip it over each ball until both had gone through. Now I can barley squeeze one through a 2" ring. Something has increased the natural size. I can pump them for 5-10 min and you can feel they get real hard and stay that way for hours. If I continue to pump the sack fills with fluid and can be pumped to 16-18 inches around.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm glad to see the question of ball size being given an airing, because I've been thinking about it lately and wondering why we never see (at least I don't) any reference to it or guidance on what might be called average or large - or small for that matter. No problem on that score with the penis!
My balls (each, obviously) measure 2 1/2" x 2", which I always think is fairly large - but I might be wrong as I've never seen any comparative figures to judge by. Can anyone come up with info, or offer their own sizes?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks Fowfer. I suppose the final 'adult size' is regarded as normal, but it would be interesting to know what adult variations there are, just as with dick size. And regarding the latter, I recognise your stats. Snap!

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi lavagirl!

I know you weren't posting to me, but thought you might be interested if I repeated the post I put today on the thread "Do pumps really work?" under "Making it Bigger", as it seems to fit in here as well:
I enjoy pumping from time to time just for the erotic thrill. Mostly I use Pumptoys' (certainly not 'toys' !) 9" x 4" "Long Johnny" for cock and balls together. After a long session, of say 4-5 hours, two things result: first, the stage of 'packing' is reached (to use the pumpers' word) with one's entire equipment expanding to fill the cylinder, and the feeling is fantastic - it's like nothing else; secondly, on removal you have a huge dick and ballsac which feels for the best part of a day as if you're carrying a sack of potatoes around down there. And looks like it! It may take 2-3 days to subside to 'normal', but I don't believe I have found any permanent gains. I just enjoy it. Having said that, my balls (which I think are fairly large anyway at 2 1/2" x 2") have become harder and maybe bigger, but most definitely hang much lower - and permanently. If one wants 'low-hangers' I think this is the way to do it.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

meteorfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so do you think i can increase my balls' size with just massaging? [I don't wanna buy pills or eat cows' things or pump...and i don't wanna make my sac hang lower]just my balls to be bigger and fuller

for showing a bulge, is it important to have your thighs to be worked-out to pull your package forward?

waiting for your answers..thanks

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have really small balls(1.5"long , 0.8"wide) really makes me feel unsexy and am sure girls would be tuned off by them so i just dont even try any more. wish i could make them bigger but it's not possible.

nycbeefcake

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here is an article on how to grow enormous nuts. It might not be worth it, however. :)

: African tribal men eat cows' menstrual matter and grow huge testicles

Nice article. Don't know why scientist haven't been able to develop a pill or a cream with whatever they eat there!

Will be an easy process for all men (straight or gay) to be able to get bigger balls....imagine that, women can enlarge their breast for vanity but men can't increase their balls unless they are obsessed like us!