Natural Breast Enlargement induced by nipple stimulation?

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has probablly been asked before, but is there any "rountines" like there is for PE for this. My girlfriend and I have discussed the topic of boobs, and she thinks that hers are too small, but she doesn't want to get implants and I've said it's up to her.

I like playing with her breasts, and she likes that I play with them.

The only thingI have to base this theory upon is this DeviantArt journal updates' comments: Measurement update by *Ariane-Saint-Amour on deviantART
Yes, I know she has implants, but from what I gather of the comments, she is "using" breast/nipple stimulation as well.
I'm not expecting my girlfriend to reach that models gargantuan size, but if she could a cup and she could be happy, I would be happy too.

So does anyone of you have anymore info or experience regarding this?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This has probablly been asked before, but is there any "rountines" like there is for PE for this. My girlfriend and I have discussed the topic of boobs, and she thinks that hers are too small, but she doesn't want to get implants and I've said it's up to her.

I like playing with her breasts, and she likes that I play with them.

The only thingI have to base this theory upon is this DeviantArt journal updates' comments: Measurement update by *Ariane-Saint-Amour on deviantART
Yes, I know she has implants, but from what I gather of the comments, she is "using" breast/nipple stimulation as well.
I'm not expecting my girlfriend to reach that models gargantuan size, but if she could a cup and she could be happy, I would be happy too.

So does anyone of you have anymore info or experience regarding this?

The only thing I think that would make breasts swell and get larger from continued and relentless nipple stimulation is the onset of lactation.
Swelling of the mammary ducts and the production of breast milk would make the breasts larger.
Erotic lactation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had a lover who was obsessed with my breasts to the point where I started to lactate.
It was a royal pain in the arse and there's the possibility of getting mastitis.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Dragon,

Can I ask how long and how much attention it took for that to happen?

We've been trying, just for the fun of it, but we've been a little half-assed about it, so no luck yet.