Photo Natural mammoth tits

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
82851.jpg

I am not sure if this is the same woman in the above pictures...hair is same color...and breasts and body are similar as is the face...but this woman has a slightly thinner face and smaller boobs...so it could be the same woman before weight gain....what do you all think and who are they/she?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She goes by Buffie, a BBW/SSBBW model. I believe these are stills from a slightly morphed video:
View attachment 68058441

Thank you Obelisk 8....do you know if she has a website or is on some other website? And what else do you know of her? Thank you.

In my experiences, over the decades, women who have her size breasts, that start so high up on her chest, and so round and full and firm...are VERY rare...they exist...but very rare. Most women who have similar cup size breasts, the top of their breasts start much lower on their chest...

Just as the other picture I posted...of the fully clothed woman...the top of her breasts start much higher on her chest. Which makes it nearly impossible to minimize the top of the cleavage in most any garment that is not full coverage to the ladies neck or higher, such as a turtleneck.

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you Obelisk 8....do you know if she has a website or is on some other website? And what else do you know of her? Thank you.
I know very little about her. She was on BigCuties for a while, but I gather is retired. Her breasts are augmented, which might explain their high position on her chest.

Reactions: BigBen

carrybigstick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Missy @yungfreckz [450 files :: 4 GB] Onlyfans Leaked Videos and Photos -  only2leaked
Missy Marie / YungFreckz Nude Leaked OnlyFans/Patreon Photo #3 - Fapello
Missy Marie / YungFreckz Nude Leaked OnlyFans/Patreon Photo #1 - Fapello