Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Merciful God, Katie Cali, right?
Yes, although I can't be sure -- but her figure is almost a dead giveaway plus she's often in this pose. I'm pretty sure all of these are Katie Cali:
pic_18_big.jpg

tumblr_oyd370ZVPC1von93do5_1280.jpg

1_009 (Copy).jpg

1_004 (Copy).jpg

tumblr_nsz7jsANt61uac2rro1_1280.jpg

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, although I can't be sure -- but her figure is almost a dead giveaway plus she's often in this pose. I'm pretty sure all of these are Katie Cali:
View attachment 69770261
View attachment 69770271
View attachment 69770281
View attachment 69770291
View attachment 69770301
Now she's someone I would pay cash money to see do reverse cowgirl and/or big tits titfuck, if she hasn't already. Only thing is-she might give herself black eyes if she bounces too hard.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MPKG Chuck...I am certainly no expert...not even barely adequate...I have no talent at all for detecting morphs...but the face is Chloe Vervier...one of the most famous and long career models...since about 1995 or so...and those are obviously not her actual size breasts...lol. It is ok...you can miss one now and again and the world will continue to spin around the sun...lol.
Ben, Your closing remark was unnecessary and snide; if you have no use for answering without being rude, I highly urge you to seek out other threads, because there's really no point whilst you bloviate 99.99% of the time and rarely show images.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ben, Your closing remark was unnecessary and snide; if you have no use for answering without being rude, I highly urge you to seek out other threads, because there's really no point whilst you bloviate 99.99% of the time and rarely show images.

You are the example of the person who claims others do something but you are doing it...you were snide...I was not. You bloviate. I did not but offer facts you did not like. You argue with most anyone who has a post you do not personally approve of....or worse...show where you were mistaken. Your taking all this so seriously really shares a lot about you....
You have done this for years...And your arrogance to decide what is "unnecessary" for others to post...shows again...your complete disrespect for anyone else. You have repeatedly attacked many posters and their posts because you, personally, did not like pictures the posters shared. There are likely many dozens of examples of this in the history of this thread...and a few other similar threads.
Chuck, your own record of your attacking others on threads is there for anyone to see and read.

Perhaps, since you are so unhappy and feel the need to attack...why not consider taking your own advice and you yourself seek out other threads yourself Chuck....take your own "advice".

Reactions: Thr3Dk1LL3r

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are the example of the person who claims others do something but you are doing it...you were snide...I was not. You bloviate. I did not but offer facts you did not like. You argue with most anyone who has a post you do not personally approve of....or worse...show where you were mistaken. Your taking all this so seriously really shares a lot about you....
You have done this for years...And your arrogance to decide what is "unnecessary" for others to post...shows again...your complete disrespect for anyone else. You have repeatedly attacked many posters and their posts because you, personally, did not like pictures the posters shared. There are likely many dozens of examples of this in the history of this thread...and a few other similar threads.
Chuck, your own record of your attacking others on threads is there for anyone to see and read.

Perhaps, since you are so unhappy and feel the need to attack...why not consider taking your own advice and you yourself seek out other threads yourself Chuck....take your own "advice".
Look-DON"T!!!
YOU don't have images and are still bloviating, something that is not consistent here. And once again You have screwed it up. And I will not go someplace else when I contribute images to the thread I created. YUou want debate?FINE. But not here. And I haqve not bloviated ANYWHERE to anyone/body about any/thing/place. YOU BLOVIATE by virtue of your long posts.