Natural or by Accident?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

giozam76: I was just wondering how many guys here have their big schlongs naturally or by accident?

To explain, I had a pretty average cock through childhood, and into early puberty. Around 15, I started to notice that my member and my balls began growing at a suddenly quicker pace than the rest of my body. In fact it scared me. I went to my dad initially about my balls; they had grown quite large, and had dropped considerably. He laughed and said I should be proud of it, and then took me to see his urologist just to make me feel better.

When I got to the doc's office, I told him about what was going on, and he then took a look at my equipment. He breathed in, saying "Wow I see what you mean. You say you're 15?" He then had some tests done on my hormone levels, and days later, I learned that my pituitary gland was overactive. He told me that it's extremely rare, but that the growth hormone can affect anything on your body. It just so happened that it was affecting my genital area specifically. He then told me not to worry about it, that it would probably fix itself sooner or later. He then told me that if it still worried me, I could go on hormone therapy to counteract it. My father told me to tough it out, and my cock and balls eventually slowed down around 17 y/o.

So - I consider myself to be well-hung by accident. I'm way bigger than my father and brothers, and I don't think this is something hereditary (I could be wrong). SO what about the rest of you? Do you come from a well-hung family, or are you like me, and hung by accident?

2. Imported

Gold Member

littlbigguy: That's an extremely interesting post, Giozam. It is something that I wonder about myself, without having as much to go on as you do, since I have no brothers and did not go through the hormonal tests at the time of my own adolescent growth spurts. It initially scared me some too though it highly excited and thrilled me most of all. (By coincidence, I just wrote something about this earlier today in a post on a different thread.) I suspect I'm also an "accident" and equally curious as you are to see what some of the other guys with this particular specialization have to say about themselves on this.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The men on my dad's side of the family are average-to-lucky but almost all the men on mom's side are large.  I was fortunate to carry on Mom's line, I guess, although I didn't start puberty as early as most of them do.  

I haven't the foggiest idea where my low hangers came from.  No one for 3 generations on either side of the family has a scrotum comparable to mine so that i might be able to point to one and say "Ah, I'm just like him."  It's my own personal trait, I guess.

So the penis is inherited for sure but the balls must be accidental.

:-/

Pecker

4. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: well, mine is a long story too.. im not sure if this is responsibel for my hungness, but its possible. my mother had munchousen byproxy (not sure how to spell it) it is an odd mental illness where a parent will make a child ill to get attention. if you listen to eminem you know what i'm talking about. basically i was deprived nutritionally, making me barely grow as a child. the doctors didnt see my mother's insanity and said i had a rare form of dwarfism. i was on hormone replacement therapy for 13 years. this also increased my testosterone levels to those that would be produced by a man 3.5 times my weight. dont know if that caused it but.... its a possibility.

5. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: I guess I'm natural 'cause I've always been larger than my friends. I was sort of a early bloomer, I've been the same height since I was in 8th grade(5'11"). I've also had the same shoe size (12) since then as well.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: This is an interesting question. Like littlbigguy, I have also wondered where my size came from since I also have no knowledge of the hereditary trait in my family or hormonal tests. If I had to guess, I would have to say "natural" because 1) the first time I ever measured I was only 12 or 13 yo, not very far into puberty, and was already 6" hard and 2) I don't remember ever being "small". That is, I didn't pay much attention to my penis size when I was a little kid, but as far back as I can remember my flaccid penis always hung down, rather than "poking out", and I assumed that was perfectly normal for any penis. My earliest memory of this is when I was 3 or 4 years old and my Dad taught me how to pee like a "big boy" by standing up at the toilet.

On the other hand, much of my growth during puberty came in rapid spurts and I also suffered migraine headaches as a teenager, which are associated with hormone surges when they happen in teenage boys. So maybe there was something unusual going on there hormonally. Anyway, I say don't look a gift horsecock in the mouth :)

7. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

You know what, though? I think I only measured my cock a couple of times as a high school student, and even then, it was at the implied suggestion of a friend who bragged about how big his was. :-/ But before I got confirmation that I was bigger than he -- a little over 7" at the time, what I scored -- I had perpetual concerns about size. Let's face it: I'm a leaner, smaller guy so of course I didn't expect to have some horse cock in life.

That's one hell of an insecurity to carry, I believe. Though it has its problems, I'm pretty thankful to be among the well-endowed, even if I'm not exactly sure what the men in my family were packing themselves.

But, concerning the very thread topic here -- natural or accidental -- genetics, heredity, hormonal balances, and the affects of pubescence are by no means a simplistic, easily understood concept. It's no accident that the body works through its unique and sometimes hard to comprehend mechanisms.

8. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

I can't believe it giozam76! My oldest brother has the same problem, and the doctor suspects that it was due to an accident he had when he was about 11/12 when he fell off a wall and he landed in such a way that he battered the top of his mouth off a metal railing causing him not only a lot of damage to his teeth but also his pituitary!

The disorder has a special name (I can't remember it) but my brother had to go onto hormone therapy when he was 21 (because the pituitary was still releasing high amounts of the hormones related with puberty) and hopefully will be coming off it pretty soon.

I'll have a word with him and if your interested I'll get all the info that I missed out on :D

BUT remember boys and girls... just because it happend to my brother, doesn't mean you go jumping off of walls - it doesn't garuntee a big dick :p

9. Pappy

Pappy Member

Accidental here. I to had the pituitary problem except my was in the form of a tumor. The tumor caused my hormones to start production as an infant. At 5 years old I was almost 5" when erect. Probably around 4 when soft. I did receive treatment starting at age 5 and by the time I graduated High School I had almost reached my adult size. I didn't completely stop growing until I was about 22. I was glad when I did stop because I don't think I could deal with any more in the dick department.

Draft saved Draft deleted