natural or c-section does affect tightness

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
those are my kids, just because someone sees there face, someone is going to come kidnap them. Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. If you would like I sponsor a MMA gym, have trained BJJ, muay thai, and kickboxing for over 10 years, come help yourself. If you get by me, I have a personal trained protection rottweiller that travels everywhere we go. SO im not to worried about it. Thanks for your concern
Nobody cares about your athletic prowess. :rolleyes: Perverts are everywhere especially on the internet. I doubt your children are in your company 24/7. More importantly you put LPSG at risk of a lawsuit as they do not allow pictures of anyone under the age of 18. Clothed or unclothed it doesn't matter, you need to take that picture down immediately! :mad:

I don't think your kids or their mother would appreciate being shown in a gallery side-by-side with your dick. Have some respect for christ sake.
QFT! Agreed, the man is a careless dumb ass. :mad:

Last edited:

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nope, still here
sorry about your luck. And to the pM's I have got since this started. I will acknowledge but wont give either of these 2 the benefit of posting them even removing the name of person who sent it. They are insecure and we know it. Thats why they jump the people in this thread. If you got a big pussy, you have a big pussy. And 1 of the butch trolls does. I know they have started things with others but Im not one to back down, I dont let common whores get to me. I just dont like being accused of one thing from ones assumptions there fore I posted the facts and would offer proof, no takers.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) Back in NJ I had a fuck buddy who was a doctor. Before we hooked up he asked if I had ever had children, and if so how they were delivered. He was thrilled to learn I had never been pregnant. He was a divorced father of 2. Apparently his wife did not 'snap back' as you and many others seem to believe happens all the time. :rolleyes:

2) TruckerTexman has been married 3 times. Each of his ex-wives was significantly older than him and had bore at least 2 children. The first time we were intimate he was shocked that I was so tight. I reminded him I had never had children and he was like "Damn!" I guess he didn't realize there would be quite that much of a difference. :wink::redface::rolleyes:

3) In 1998 when I had a laparoscopic myomectomy, my surgeon took it upon himself to tighten me up. :mad: I have never had children, but apparently 10 years of sex with an 8x6 cock had stretched me out a bit. :frown1: While upset that he didn't consult me first, I really can't complain because sex is infinitely more enjoyable now. :wink:

4) Perhaps UK vaginal canals are different than American ones. :confused: NOT! :no:

"Vaginal rejuvenation"
Non-reconstructive vaginoplasty or "vaginal rejuvenation" is used to restore vaginal tone and appearance, largely by removing excess tissue and tightening supportive structures. The popularity of surgery to change the cosmetic appearance of a female's genitalia has increased in North America over the last few years. The term "designer vagina" refers to an idealized image of female sex organs attained through vaginoplasty. In recent years laser has been introduced to assist in the procedure. The rejuvenation procedure is intended to reduce or undo effects of age and childbearing.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I will be happy to stretch a few female volunteers out to prove your point NJ
you don't need to thank me, you can just owe me one ; o )

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's your experience NJ, my experience is it didn't make a bit of difference to the size of my pussy. What people seem to fail to take into account is that we're all different. We all possess different degrees of elasticity, I realise some people don't 'snap back', what you don't seem to realise is that some people do. No stretchmarks either, and I bet your doctor friend would have told you they were an unavoidable part of pregnancy. And why the hell aren't you sueing your doctor for fiddling with your pussy during a laparascopic myectomy? Unless you had some sort of myectomy that's different to those in the uk :)

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude,
You can not spell, form paragraphs, have a paunch, no muscle tone and a VERY average penis and no doubt have a deep and meaningful relationship with your right hand.

You're boring.
Please bore someone else with your middle age delusions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Natural or vagional childbirth effects tightness in most women. Obviously the vagina does not remain dilated post childbirth, but it is NEVER as tight as it was before childbirth either. :cool:

Sorry wrong girlfriend.My wife never gave her tightness a thought until after giving berth twice.Then she worried about it and started doing kegals.She is tighter and more flexible(fisting!) able to grab my pinky finger,than she was 20 years back.:smile:Drop the vibes and play more strength games with a dildo.:tongue:And remember you used the word "NEVER",bad mistake!:biggrin1:

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
True that!
My partner can "fist" me, as in all five fingers and most of his hand but then bend me over and give me 6 or 7 very hard slaps on the ass with his hand and I snap back to virginal tightness again where it hurts to have a full thrusting entry from him.

Every woman is diffrent and it matters very little about the age, height, weight, child bearing experience or even sexual experience a woman has had prior to being in sexual contact with a man as to her degree of tightness.

What can be agreed upon is that a womans arousal and time of month is paramount to the feeling of perceived "tightness" that can be felt during sex.

IMHO. Natural Child birth has very little effect on vaginal tightness provided she does the perscribed "kegal" exercises given to her to prevent loss of bladder control post birth.

RopesWife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
would you like to wager something on if Im real or not. I will turn on my cam on my computer and walk around my house, walk outside and show you all my cars, now I can prove it. Would you also like to put something on the length of my penis, there isnt a pic of it hard on there. But I guess to a women with a huge pussy, it would be small. Ever thought its not the cock that doesnt do you anything its your big pussy. You want to dog my looks, you need to get a mirror. You look like a lesbian. Look at your post count, you have thousands of post in a year or so. And whos the loser. You spend all day with your imiginary internet freinds. What a life. I will be at the country club playing golf or tennis, driving cars you cant spell, more money in my pocket than you make a month. Now go pick on someone that isnt afrad of an ugly, butch, looking chick with a huge pussy.

and i forgot to add, your such a loser you spend time going through past post. man I thought I had life easy, I wish I could be more like you. Well we have about the same ammt of hair on our head so I guess thats the extent of likeness between us.

I don't care if you are loaded and if you are actually underestimating the size of your dick. Your attitude is really unsexy. I hope you are smoother in real life.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to say that no one really knows if this is true about natural birth and c-sections affecting a woman's tightness. But I will say that most women who have given birth naturally are going to say it has no effect and the ones who have had c-sections are going to say sure, I am tight.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my experience all women are just different. My ex-fiance who has never had a child I slid into with no problem and in some positions I didn't feel much, and she was 5'1".
My ex girlfriend had a child vaginally (albeit with a vacuum pump to fit the kids head through-3 times they tried) and she was nice and tight no matter what the position and I couldn't just slip into easily, and she was 5'4".

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife had 2 kids .. both C-Section .. I have noticed no difference in her tightness before or after. Now just go talk to some husbands who have wives that did the natural thing and ask them if they notice a difference.

As far as all that "I am rich" and tossing around insults... that wont get you far here. No one cares about your money (you are anonymous), and the insults just lower your credibility.

As far as your dick... looks a bit above average flaccid (semi chub)... but everyone on the site will tell you unless you have a ruler on top of it... your claims don't mean shit. Unless you want to measure and take a picture its best to keep your size to yourself, at least on this site.

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the money thing was a response to being insulted first. I am anonymous but I wont be insulted or called a liar. notice the only women to say something got butt hurt thinking they were tight and they were the only one saying it didnt matter. I only used the number of women I have been with as a pretty good refrence point. It was meant as i have seen far more than these older ladies saying theres is still tight after throwing 10lbers. I am not here to make freinds with you, nor am I ashamed of all I worked my ass off for. But to call me a lonely loser who is uneducated and gets no pussy, all I did was offer solid proof to dispute those statements. Any women who is told they are still super tight by there husband or bf or fuck buddy, is being a little nieve thinking we wouldnt tell them they were looser. we know better. So if you were offended, dont read, dont respond. Its that simple. I never made claims of being the largest here, what a put down from women with rather large pussies. GO back and read those 2 older womens post on other post and they attack the OP right off the bat too. They are the all knowing about dicks and pussies. MR gets right to the op when she is not mentioned in prettiest pussies on here. Sometimes you have to learn who to pick a battle with, sometimes the other is prepared for war. I never started out saying those things but in retaliation ot being questioned. If im that stupid, how was I managing people there age at 22 years of age. so if you were offended i really could give two rats ass's, dont respond or read.

and no fear, your questioning my dick size, grow some then come talk to me.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the money thing was a response to being insulted first. I am anonymous but I wont be insulted or called a liar. notice the only women to say something got butt hurt thinking they were tight and they were the only one saying it didnt matter. I only used the number of women I have been with as a pretty good refrence point. It was meant as i have seen far more than these older ladies saying theres is still tight after throwing 10lbers. I am not here to make freinds with you, nor am I ashamed of all I worked my ass off for. But to call me a lonely loser who is uneducated and gets no pussy, all I did was offer solid proof to dispute those statements. Any women who is told they are still super tight by there husband or bf or fuck buddy, is being a little nieve thinking we wouldnt tell them they were looser. we know better. So if you were offended, dont read, dont respond. Its that simple. I never made claims of being the largest here, what a put down from women with rather large pussies. GO back and read those 2 older womens post on other post and they attack the OP right off the bat too. They are the all knowing about dicks and pussies. MR gets right to the op when she is not mentioned in prettiest pussies on here. Sometimes you have to learn who to pick a battle with, sometimes the other is prepared for war. I never started out saying those things but in retaliation ot being questioned. If im that stupid, how was I managing people there age at 22 years of age. so if you were offended i really could give two rats ass's, dont respond or read.

and no fear, your questioning my dick size, grow some then come talk to me.

Honey, i dont need to be mentioned in any pussy thread. I dont even have pussy pictures on lpsg. Why would i get mentioned? Think about how much sense that would make. You're too busy bragging on yourself to even notice the obvious. And i know what kind of problems ive had with being small, so to say that im just offended by the topic further proves my point about how out of touch you are.

So before you start spouting off about MY vagina and many others here, maybe YOU should grow one and then come talk to us about it.

Maybe your money gets you places with women...but it sure as hell does you no good here. We actually base our opinions about you on how you act. So money doesnt gain you anything when you are being looked at for your personality. Which you obviously arent used to because you keep posting your "accomplishments" as a response to your TROLLISH persona being called out.

By the way, you forgot to say the proverbial "My dad can beat up your dad"

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see the correlation. I have had girlfriends that have had children, and can't tell any difference. I have also had sex with two girls who were about six ft tall - one dumped me and went back to her ex cos I was too big for her, and the other one wasn't big enough to take me. By contrast, I have had one gf who was about 5 ft tall who could, so again - no correlation.

It's about as significant as nose size or shoe size when discussing penises!

BTW I don't understand the reference to one girl as a 'ho bag' - what exactly does that mean?

Dave

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MR, go back and read your post on the best vag on here. You jump the op right into the thing. I wonder why you dont have a pic of that catchers mit. like some guy is going to tel you its like feeding a tic tac to a whale. I guess same as men think there huge, I guess ur stuck thinking you have a tiny pussy. By not posting a pic as often as you are on here, seems one of us is afraid to post there junk. Im surprised you showed face as bad as you have been owned on this thread. Good luck with that moster of yours. Im sure you have had a lot of trouble being tight, right and i step on my dick when I walk. I guess we can both dream. And the other women on this thread who has a pic of hers, you look like you were hit between the legs with a splitting maul. dont even begin to think you are tight, when your lips lay open like that, i guess I see why some of you are into fisting, your fucking hole is wounded.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am guessing that was suppose to be written in English?
Was it?

Anyone willing to decipher that load of gibberish?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
MR, go back and read your post on the best vag on here. You jump the op right into the thing. I wonder why you dont have a pic of that catchers mit. like some guy is going to tel you its like feeding a tic tac to a whale. I guess same as men think there huge, I guess ur stuck thinking you have a tiny pussy. By not posting a pic as often as you are on here, seems one of us is afraid to post there junk. Im surprised you showed face as bad as you have been owned on this thread. Good luck with that moster of yours. Im sure you have had a lot of trouble being tight, right and i step on my dick when I walk. I guess we can both dream. And the other women on this thread who has a pic of hers, you look like you were hit between the legs with a splitting maul. dont even begin to think you are tight, when your lips lay open like that, i guess I see why some of you are into fisting, your fucking hole is wounded.

You are the last person who should be insulting people on here. You lie about your dick size and based on the family photo you posted lastnight, your 5 and 7 year old boys are taller than you are.

People went out of their way to answer your question, which really wasnt a question at all. It was a super paragraph of a description of your "sexual prowess" intended to offend people and argue purposefully with any responses in order to further talk about yourself. I think you are trolling the board and stirring up shit.

It doesnt go over well to create threads just to start trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see the correlation. I have had girlfriends that have had children, and can't tell any difference. I have also had sex with two girls who were about six ft tall - one dumped me and went back to her ex cos I was too big for her, and the other one wasn't big enough to take me. By contrast, I have had one gf who was about 5 ft tall who could, so again - no correlation.

It's about as significant as nose size or shoe size when discussing penises!

BTW I don't understand the reference to one girl as a 'ho bag' - what exactly does that mean?

Dave
Ho Bag = Whore, slut, skank, slapper, woman of ill repute, one who sleeps with any man, at anytime, for any reason. Cash need not be exchanged.