natural or c-section does affect tightness

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
those are my kids, just because someone sees there face, someone is going to come kidnap them. Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. If you would like I sponsor a MMA gym, have trained BJJ, muay thai, and kickboxing for over 10 years, come help yourself. If you get by me, I have a personal trained protection rottweiller that travels everywhere we go. SO im not to worried about it. Thanks for your concern

If you train in MThai why do you also train in Kickboxing? Did you move or something? Or were you looking for a wider range of training partners?
I have considered trying Kickboxing if I get the chance as a way to improve my weaknesses because Inside/Clinch ranges are my strength while the Outside stuff is where I do not shine so much...

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the money thing was a response to being insulted first. I am anonymous but I wont be insulted or called a liar. notice the only women to say something got butt hurt thinking they were tight and they were the only one saying it didnt matter. I only used the number of women I have been with as a pretty good refrence point. It was meant as i have seen far more than these older ladies saying theres is still tight after throwing 10lbers. I am not here to make freinds with you, nor am I ashamed of all I worked my ass off for. But to call me a lonely loser who is uneducated and gets no pussy, all I did was offer solid proof to dispute those statements. Any women who is told they are still super tight by there husband or bf or fuck buddy, is being a little nieve thinking we wouldnt tell them they were looser. we know better. So if you were offended, dont read, dont respond. Its that simple. I never made claims of being the largest here, what a put down from women with rather large pussies. GO back and read those 2 older womens post on other post and they attack the OP right off the bat too. They are the all knowing about dicks and pussies. MR gets right to the op when she is not mentioned in prettiest pussies on here. Sometimes you have to learn who to pick a battle with, sometimes the other is prepared for war. I never started out saying those things but in retaliation ot being questioned. If im that stupid, how was I managing people there age at 22 years of age. so if you were offended i really could give two rats ass's, dont respond or read.

and no fear, your questioning my dick size, grow some then come talk to me.

Grow some? lol you did not even look at my pics... my size is clearly there for all to see, it is what it is and I am very happy with it. Taking a pic of a semi chub and then claiming 8 1/2, give me a break.

Sorry did I miss you post to $2 club? Hell the top posters in there only have 9 quarters and you are claiming 10+ (a quarter is not an quite an inch).. So until you can lay 10 quarters on your dick end to end keep your 8 1/2 shit to yourself. If you can pull it off I will write a public apology to you and praise your dick on a daily basis lol and I am str8. For some reason I dont think this will EVER happen.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I've only experienced 'before and after' with my ex wife and I i'm pretty sure that a few years after the kids were born, she was the same as before, though that wasn't particularly tight.

The tightest cunt i've ever fucked belonged to a 38 year old who had a ten year old son at the time.

The loosest were on women who had had two children. One of these more than made it up with amazing cunt muscles though. relaxed and turned on she could take my fist, exercising those muscle she felt like a tight fist...

Kind of going off topic here but the other loose one didn't have the same sort of gripping abilities. If she tried to sense up her muscles and grip she'd cum after 30 seconds or so and be forced to relax. Luckily after she'd cum seven or eight times she'd be so engorged deep down that she'd actually get tighter around the head of my cock...

I was going to try to imply that there is no correlation but my current GF has never had kids and is one of the tightest i've ever had. I think really what i'm concluding is that natural tightness can be augmented by exercising those muscles and learning how to use them.

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there is a difference between naturally tight and using muscles to tighten it up. They ARE TWO way different things. using the muscles feels like it is tense and rigid, naturally tight is tight but also soft, not rigid and has a totally different feel.

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grow some? lol you did not even look at my pics... my size is clearly there for all to see, it is what it is and I am very happy with it. Taking a pic of a semi chub and then claiming 8 1/2, give me a break.

Sorry did I miss you post to $2 club? Hell the top posters in there only have 9 quarters and you are claiming 10+ (a quarter is not an quite an inch).. So until you can lay 10 quarters on your dick end to end keep your 8 1/2 shit to yourself. If you can pull it off I will write a public apology to you and praise your dick on a daily basis lol and I am str8. For some reason I dont think this will EVER happen.

yes i saw your post, you are no where near me. I will post hard pics, and with a ruler. i dont recall if you did, if not go ahead and we will see. IM NOT on here bragging about stats or never called in ? anyone and I have been here alot longer than you. I dont have any hard pics bc I do not play with my own dick. thats for a women to do. Therefore I have no hard pics of myself. I have plenty of action in use shots. Use for refrence till I get a hard one up, the girl sucking in my profile has part in her mouth, her hand at the base and plenty in between her hand. You do the math. If the head is 2 inches, a hand is almost 4 thats 6, so you figure out how much is between her hand and mouth. then get back to me

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off I need to correct myself .. you did not claim 10+ quarters .. you claimed 9 (i think only 2 or 3 ppl have actually pulled this off truly separates the huge from the big)..

2nd I did post my measure pics and I put up some new compare pics. I am about 10 cents short of the $2 club but there is my attempt none the less. I do like how my door nob shot came out (yes the head is touching the nob).

3rd quite a few ppl on this site are longer than me. Some are wider than me, few are both longer and wider than me :).

When you measure be sure to go on top and not the side (and try not to draw blood :) ). Personally I think if you are truly as big as you say you are do the quarter shot it is prob the most impressive shot, and will trigger my public apology note.

4th you are I believe the first male on the site to claim not to masturbate.... feel sorry for you, it is a very healthy activity.

5th Hand and mouth shots don't mean much.. my hands are 4 1/2 inch wide the wife is more like 3 1/2 (she is fairly small boned, makes my dick look really big).

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Addressing the question at hand, I believe most women who have C sections, who do not do it for "convenience" actually have issues with childbirth naturally being difficult - that's why they have C sections, i.e. - they are already small/tight to begin with and having a vaginal delivery is difficult/painful to impossible for them.

I'm sorry, dude, but I have to agree with Mme. Rouge (and she has a tight pussy - IT'S DOCUMENTED) about your gallery, unimpressive (my first husband was 9" and you're not even close - take a look at Thumper if you want to see something closer) - no way you're as large as your propose you are. To be generous, you're more like at the larger end of the average range, certainly not big - maybe that's why this issue has been problematic for you. BIG men have no problem with size queens and even make them feel tight. I could feel my husband for hours after we made love because he stretched me to the limit. Sorry, what is, IS, but you do have small balls. Bless your heart.

Proud owner of a size queen pussy and 4 natural childbirths - but nobody has ever complained........or wanted me to leave........

Last edited:

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. I know this is a large penis website, but if people are going to devolve into the juvenille "Mines is bigger than yours" argument, they should really take it into into the "show off" sub forum. Seriously, does a bigger dick mean you have more knowledge/experience? Or that you're right?

Sometimes men think that just having a big dick gives them more weight/clout in here. All it means is that you have a bigger dick, and apparently from the above discussions, it also seems to indicate you're just a dumbass troll.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's no talking to him. He is obviously incapable of bantering in an intelligent manner. I tried talking to him PM about getting his facts straight about me and to chill out. He proceeded to say something about how im in denial, his house is bigger than mine and he was on his way to go get some tight pussy and drive his 6 figure cars. He's beyond help at this point.

TXgirl77

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep reading this post to see what else he's going to brag/fantasize about. As you can see, no one is impressed, it's actually quite pathetic. At first it made me want to "throw up in my mouth just a little," but then I found myself just cracking up... :lmao:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting - I just visited his gallery (don't think he's going to come back here - will be surprised if he does) and he has taken down the picture of the one with the girl he referenced. In looking at the 8 that are left, he really should take down the watch photo - shows him up terribly. There are so many guys here who have the watch on their penis, which is always waaaay longer AND thicker than his. His is unimpressive, even if a softie. :rolleyes:

An aside: It's really strange for a man who is unattached not to ever masturbate........Heck, I'm a old woman, and I do it all the time (keeps me from fornication and adultery) :>) :tongue:

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's an exceedingly mediocre man on website filled with thousands of the exceptional, the brilliant, the young and the truly hung.

He's got no edge, hook or game.
His gallery has had a grand total of 4 comments, all from gay guys.
The only way he can get any feminine attention on a website like this is to post outrageous, provocative threads.
If it wasn't for that we would know he was here at all.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MrDickFORAHEADANDNOBALLS sounds like a complete cunt. Andmay I add, given his aversion to full grown female vaginas, probably a kiddie fiddler in the making. Dirty twat.

Best his favourite holiday is to Bangkok.