Natural or Man Made?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, May 22, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

OneHungGun: Ok, just want to ask how many of the guys here are hung "naturally" versus the guys here that have give themselves a little help, one way or another?

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

What I have is mine courtesy of my parents' genes. No outside help here.

3. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: All natural here, no help from any pills, lotions, potions, or enlargement techniques.

4. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: This seems a bit of an odd question to me. If a person spends hours over a period of time in the gym in order to tone and define, would you say the results were not natural? It seems to me the person would be admired for their dedication and committment to the task of working out. Yet, if a guy were to 'work out' his penis through whatever technique to 'bulk it up,' that seems to be not as higly prized as a 'natural' build.

I am probably reading waaaaaay too much into your question, but I am curious as to what difference does it make?

5. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: "Natural" here.

Anony, I think you may be reading to much into the question. I think the original poster was just using "natural" in the sense of meaning that it just grew that way without taking any deliberate action to modify it. Natural is one of those words that can have different shades of meaning: I have built up a muscular physique by working out and (since I don't use steroids or plastic surgery) I can describe my body as "natural". But, on the other hand, I might still say "he is just naturally muscular" to refer to another guy who had a good body even though he never set foot in a gym.

P.S. I'm not sure what difference it makes--I still get a dozen spam penis enlargement e-mails every day!

6. txquis

Gold Member

i took the question as "simple"...just curiosity,
    not a judgement on either side.

Mine grew this way on its own.

7. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I am natural. I actually really dislike the bloated, fleshy bloody look a pumped or siliconed (especially) cock gets.

8. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I am natural. I actually really dislike the bloated, fleshy bloody look a pumped or siliconed (especially) cock gets.

9. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Whatever, Donk. Maybe AnonyMs is reading into the question too much, but she still brings up a good point. Maybe I'm a little more into her line of reasoning because it's pretty amusing to harp on just how much society dictates the definitions of attractiveness. And don't get me started on phallocracy -- makes you wonder why on earth some guys who are plenty well endowed want to take it to extremes.

10. Max

Max New Member

Natural.

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Only my right hand knows for sure.

Pecker

12. Imported

Gold Member

brad2002: Definitely natural. I bought a pump a few years ago just to see if it was all it was cracked up to be. It was a neat feeling, for a while, and I really got off on it. But I never used it enough, to alter the size of my dick. Never really wanted to, actually.

13. jonb

Gold Member

Natural. I'm too smart to have any response to a penis enlargement spam other than forwarding to NANAE followed by an unceremonious *plonk* to the bottom of my killfile.

14. Imported

Gold Member

fastfastr: Ms, the difference between working out in the gym and penis enlargement is that one is natural and one is not.

Even before gyms and workouts - men who hunted and later did heavy labor increased their muscle size, but not their penis size,

15. Imported

Gold Member

malito: Having started in this group over two years ago at the size of 4.75x4. I am surprized that natural is limited to that which God gave you. I have been able to grow my penis to 6.5x5 since Oct. of '00. There were no pills or pumps or needles or surgery, just stretching and jelqing. It seems to me that improving on what God gave you is not bad. At the age of 53 and after 28 years of marriage our sex life is better now than it ever was. BIGGER IS BETTER. I just wish i could be as dedicated at improving the rest of my body as that.

16. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Natural.

17. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Wow. i guess i'm the first to admit i helped mine along in the thickness department by jelqing. I think the length is pretty much natural, since jelq really only thickens the penis and gives it a more muscular, veiny look. I've probably added an extra 1/2 inch of thickness thanks to jelq over the years. The way i look at it, it's like bodybuilding. I worked hard at it, and it shows.

18. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

I agree with the majority of the dudes here... totally natural size handed down from my parents genes. I am a trainer so my body is my calling card an that I keep fine tuned but the size of my dick is just what it is. As for the size and shape of it, itz damn near perfect I hear so I would never mess with it.

19. Imported

Gold Member

wristthickxl: natural....wouldn't mind a little less thickness but haven't found a way to achieve that yet...

20. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: I was always very large even as a kid.
    My size is completely natural.

If you ever hear me say I want to be bigger, hit me with a tack hammer across the face.

Kermit

Draft saved Draft deleted