Natural or Man Made?

chipster: I'm only about 8" x 6" so clearly I did nothing to increase my size. I inhabit a body with factory installed original equipment. Didn't get the options package.

Krowax: I've gained quite a bit from PE. So a little man made. But the original was natural :p

rainfletcher: I'm all natural, so to speak.

However, I've been sort-of inspired by the success of Benderton, and then reading about malito's success as well. In the past 5 or 6 months, I've been wanting more thickness (don't ask). So, I'm considering starting some PE.

But, even if I end up doing that, my dick will still be all natural. No silicone, no artifical flavorings or preservatives, just 100% all natural ME.

Maybe the better way to ask this question is:

Did you achieve your size with or without help from any form of PE?

The term 'natural' kind of turns me off.

da_blissmachine: oh I had the help the reverse way (malnourished childhood) and still I turned out hung!

prepstudinsc: [quote author=da_blissmachine link=board=meetgreet;num=1053578322;start=20#24 date=10/29/03 at 10:00:31]oh I had the help the reverse way (malnourished childhood) and still I turned out hung![/quote]

I remember some time back about this subject. Does nourishment really have any effect on penile growth?
I thought that penile development had more to do with hormones than with nutrition. I know that nutrition has a lot to do with body development (height, etc.) but I don't think that the penis necessarily grows as a result of nourishment since it's not a muscle or a bone.
Am I way off base?

Ineligible: Well, it's still made out of protein that has to be got from somewhere. However, since biologically the purpose of an organism is supposed to be to reproduce itself, genitalia might be given high priority for whatever nourishment is going.