natural penis size

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All natural here. No way I'll do boring exercices for years to get such a minimal penis growth... I don't want it bigger anyway.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Mine is nine+, 7 and change around, and I've never used any enhancements -- simply because I never needed to. Besides -- do enhancements work?!?

Yes enhancements do work but I can only state with certainty that stretching will give significant length increase (but as you would expect results only following very long term efforts). I have seen half inch increase in girth with jelqs combined with pumping so perhaps that method also works especially for girth increases.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Natural (before enhanced) ========================= 7.5"X 6"
Enhanced (after 2 years of stretching and jelqing) ======== 9"X6"

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok help me out with something here. WHY? The risk vs the reward of minimal gain just doesnt seem worth it. Personally, being of modest size (6" x 5") since everyone is bragging, I wouldnt want to change anything even if I was given a cheap and painless method. Every BJ is a deep throat, anal sex is easier and accepted, quickly and painlessly move through a myriad of positions ...Im just not sure I would want to give that up just for some aesthetics.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is nine+, 7 and change around, and I've never used any enhancements -- simply because I never needed to. Besides -- do enhancements work?!?

My uncle is a urologist. Once I brought up the of various penis enlargement techniques. I asked him what his opinion was. He told me that he couldn't say whether or not they worked. He could say that he was seeing a lot more guys with odd and sometimes debilitating injuries to their penises. His guess is that it is usually from some sort of agressive technique.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His guess is that it is usually from some sort of agressive technique.

Maybe. I'd have guessed that it has something to do with the Industrial Revolution. You won't hurt it none (mechanically, anyway) by screwing girls or boys or farm animals, but clowning around with industrial power machinery could be another story. And just try getting insurance afterwards.