natural penis size

sgri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7x6 natural but curious if p.e. like jelq does really works...!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been pulling on mine for over 40 years, and I don't mean jelqing, and it's still only 6.5" x 6.25". Smaller would be better for my wife and I, we would have had a lot more sex.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My $0.02. Every endowed guy I've met over the years has been natural and born that way - not enhanced.

From a personal point of view I don't believe enhancement techniques work, with the one exception of surgically cutting ligaments to increase flaccid length (which usually provides modest to no effect on erect length). The structure of the penis isn't such that it can be built like muscle - despite what various sites promoting jelqing/stretching/various devices claim.

Pumping is a category in and of itself. Yes, it will provide a temporary gain in size for most men. This size gain will disappear by itself as the effect goes away over time - the only way to keep it is to keep pumping. The side-effects of using too much vacuum pressure aren't pretty - burst blood vessels, edema in the soft tissue of the penis (which really is what causes the size gain) and potential for permanent injury as the tissues can't withstand the treatment over time, especially if it's repeated often (which tends to be the case for those that use pumps as a means to gain size).

Vacuum pumps were never meant as tools for size gain - that is a side-effect of using too high pressure. Their original use is to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection as the vacuum allows blood to fill the corpora cavernosa and then use a ring around the base of the penis to keep the erection in place. The vacuum pressure used for this is just enough to allow this to happen and it is explicity stated on equipment sold for medical purposes that increasing pressure beyond this may cause permanent damage.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im 7+ inch, just natural

I dont think, enhancements do really work that well. You cant get a 10 inch cock by using whatever when you're natural about 5 inch.
So somebody who is about 8, 9 or 10 inch and has used enhancements already used to be big natural.
But thats another discussion.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All natural here. No way I'll do boring exercices for years to get such a minimal penis growth... I don't want it bigger anyway.

Were a minimal growth the only results, Lito, I might be inclined to agree with you, but, to me, the best benefit from jelquing is its keeping blood circulation healthy and at a max! Thanks to jelquing I've restored mine to the functioning of a few years ago and have begun waking up hard most mornings. My time spent with 'boring' exercises is well worth every second.

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never used any techniques to increase length or girth. I can't figure out why anyone giving it serious thought would ever do it. I guess if masturbating really did anything for making it bigger, it would have done so by now. Of course, that should also mean that I am blind and have hairy palms. I'm a natural 8x8 and no I'm not posting pics, so obviously I don't exist. I also do not put up a billboard to give telemarketers my phone number or schedule.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am new to this site and just want to express my opinion on P.E. I have tired jelqing for about two months now and I can't see any noticeable increase in size but I have noticed that my erections seem alot stronger, so if that is the result of jelqing then I am cool with it.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm about 8 inches length and 5 girth soft.
I can get 10.5 length and 6 girth hard, but I can't maintain it very well for
any good period of time...say 5-6 mins. max. Sad, isn't it, but true.:mad:
Dr. once said to me that many times the bigger you are the more blood it takes. Guess is right. But I don't take any pills ( will use a pump every now and then... it helps my girth to increase to about 6.5).
Oh, but I guess this TMI for the this trend...sorry!

Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy! I try anyway.:wink:
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All natural here to. I've often wondered how well enhancement works as I'd absolutely LOVE to surpase the 10" length mark lol. Why? Heck if I know...it must be a guy thing :biggrin1:

Teflon