Natural smell or clean?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: I've always wondered if men prefered the natural smell (not sweaty) of a woman's PUSSY or a squeaky clean smell.

I've always heard natural, but wondered if they just say that to be nice.

Truth now fellows.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=roedhunt link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=0#0 date=02/22/04 at 17:06:08]I've always wondered if men prefered the natural smell of a woman (not sweaty)
    Truth now fellows.[/quote]
    I prefer a subtle scent on a woman. My ex used White Shoulders and it turned me on. There have been so many new aromas that I'm unfamiliar with now, but sometimes smell one that is sexy (like this afternoon on my son's g/f. She told me what it was, but it escapes me now! :eek:

Luke

3. Imported

Gold Member

monster: well im sure we know that our hormones dish out smells from our hair, and sometimes when women do alot with their hair you cant smell it as much, and our skin is the same way so i would say natural, but there are some perfumes that will do the trick.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Musicman777: I'm with Luke.I would say the 'natural' smell is just fine.But,I prefer a bit of clean scent.Like freshly showered...mmmmmm. :)

5. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like when a woman's body is clean, but i love the smell of natural pussy.

ANd the taste

6. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: Neither!

7. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: I guess I should have been more specific! I meant the natural PUSSY smell........ ;D

[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=0#5 date=02/22/04 at 20:21:24]Neither! [/quote]

And to tigerwolf.... DUH! You're gay, so why would you even comment?

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Roedy, although I would once in a while appreciate a squeeky-clean adventure, I think I much prefer the natural state.

The odors and tastes are a real turnon and result in some of the most memorable sex ever.

Pecker

Did you hear what happened to the cheerleader when she did splits?  20 class rings fell out.

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=Pecker link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=0#7 date=02/23/04 at 05:24:41]Did you hear what happened to the cheerleader when she did splits?  20 class rings fell out.[/quote]
    Damn, I wonder if I could find mine among those 20!

Luke ::)

10. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I like it about 50/50. A squeaky clean pussy is definitely an aromatic delight, but then again the natural scent of pussy is too, as well as TASTY. ;)

11. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    my gf said once that she got turned on by the smell of her own pussy because a lot of time before we had intercourse id go down on her to get her wet and open. So when we were fucking I had her smell on my lips and she liked to kiss me while we fucked. Now she keeps her mouth and mine and just smells her own pussy while we fuck.

12. Imported

Gold Member

Shelby: I had a gf in high school who was obsessed with worry over her 'scent'. She would use feminine hygiene products compulsively. Guess what? It backfired. She must have messed up the natural ph balance or something because it could get quite rank (didn't stop me though, remember this was high school - and back then bj's weren't easy like now). Naturally, that just prompted her to douche again which worked in the short run but ultimately compounded the problem.
    Poor girl. She was really pretty and sweet. I hope she someday got out of this vicious circle.

To answer your question roedhunt, I think it depends on the situation. Sometimes, a stronger scent can be a real turn on. Like when you stop during a hike to toss one off. Others, milder rocks. Just keep yourself respectively clean, don't obsess and a straight man will be loving it.

13. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: natural.....it just makes sense

14. benderten2001

Gold Member

I think Shelby...........had a great response here.

There are "extremes" to being "too clean" and the disruption of the natural order of the body is a point worth noting. Women CAN get into considerable problems messing with the "ph balance factor".

Personally, I appreciate a woman's concerted effort to stay reasonably clean, "fresh" and presentable but I also accept there are going to be certain "limits" as to what can be really expected (and healthy) in that part of the female anatomy.

15. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: Thank you all that replied. One reason for my question is that every woman I have spoken to believes their natural smell is rank and that a man will be repulsed by it. Having checked on a lot of web sites for women, it seems to be the final consensus with them as well.

That is one of the reasons women clean themselves so thoroughly. And on these sites, they recommend to women to smell and taste :-X themselves. Now, I dont know about you guys, but thats the last thing I want to do is to taste myself..... (talk about feeling like a lesbian)... No thanks.

16. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

definitely clean smell

17. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Annie, what did our great-grandparents do?

It's only since the advent of Madison Avenue and their insistant commercials and ads for deodorants, feminine hygiene products and shaving products that men have learned to be repulsed by the female aroma.

Somehow our grandparents were born, and our parents, and we.

I don't think all those mothers were squeeky clean during conception.   :D

Pecker

Transvestite:  A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary.

18. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

[quote author=Pecker link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=0#16 date=02/25/04 at 05:18:59]Annie, what did our great-grandparents do?

[/quote]

They probably didn't do much if any oral sex.

19. benderten2001

Gold Member

Annie, I appreciate YOUR willingness to have started this thread.  The comments have been interesting.

The guys "take" on this subject will vary.  Some are admittedly "repulsed" and some aren't.  It boils down to the guy's ideas about sex and the behavioral patterns he has developed in life. There are some guys whose attitudes and actions leave much to be desired in polite society. They "live it up and then talk it up" about their sexual escapades and use all kinds of language in doing so just to describe it.  Seems to turn them on all the more. They come across as insatiable in talking about all the licking, froliking, and cavorting.  For these kinds of men, it's as though they "live" for this behavior in both experiencing it and then boasting about it afterwards to anyone willing to listen. --Personally, I don't get it.  

But then, there are the OTHER men out there in the world who, without deliberately trying to convey a haughty "better than thou attitude" about themselves (around other men), they nonetheless quietly carry themselves somehow very differently regarding their sex life.  They don't rant and rave (to others) about the personal matters of their love interests (i.e. how she smells, tastes, etc.) but instead, they come to  accept womens' bodies as how they are and how they're going to be.  It's NO big issue to make over. Feminine hygiene is not a joke with these kind of men and they don't make a woman feel uncomfortable about her natural body's function.  Yes, these men most certainly do include oral sex techniques in their sexual repertoire and accept it as nothing to be ashamed of nor need to embellish in dialogue with others outside the bedroom. The pleasure of their sexual act remains a most private matter between them and their partners--a veritable mystery to the outside world.  To me, this is would be an ideal (?)  which I think men would do well to aspire to.  But, that's just my way of thinking. It's how I like to see myself, really.
    -------------
    The comment was made in another post about the absence of oral sex back in "the dark ages".  ;D
    That's probably true (to some extent, that is.)
    Those who dared practiced it would never admit to it and if word got out that it was practiced , then he or she would no doubt be totally ostracized as "perverts".  That very kind of thinking is exactly why we have so many sexual hangups which we still struggle in  overcoming today. As a society, we're not there yet, but we've made (some) progress....thankfully.
    We're now beginning to see sex as good (beyond the reason for procreation!) and accepting the notion of utilizing  a variety of  sexual techniques as VERY good.

20. Imported

Gold Member

hung: For any one to think that oral sex is a new concept in the last one hundred years, please check out the history of our civilization. In fact the Holy Bible used by Christians contains an admonishment against sexual activity with animals. I point this out to merely let everyone know that sex was not invented in the last one hundred years. I think that oral sex has been around since creation (how ever that happened); and practiced by most civilizations. They may not have talked about it or even written about it; but I feel confident that oral sex has been practiced since time started. My take on this; but I know I have practiced it and no one had to tell me about it. It came as a normal part of sexual activity. Just as young people approaching puberty learn to pleasure themselves, oral sex activity is a part of being a sexual being.

Draft saved Draft deleted