Natural smell or clean?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=hung link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=0#19 date=02/26/04 at 06:05:39] . . . sex was not invented in the last one hundred years.  I think that oral sex has been around since creation . . . and practiced by most civilizations.    [/quote]
I agree, hung. We know good hygiene wasn't the norm during much of the world's history before modern inventions and technology, but that didn't deter the human sexual drive from enjoying different kinds of sexual outlets. The world's population indicates that we become conditioned to whatever situation we're in and offensive odor or not, sexual intercourse, with all types of foreplay, has always been practiced.

Luke ;)

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=hung link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=0#19 date=02/26/04 at 06:05:39]For any one to think that oral sex is a new concept in the last one hundred years, please check out the history of our civilization.  In fact the Holy Bible used by Christians contains an admonishment against sexual activity with animals.  I point this out to merely let everyone know that sex was not invented in the last one hundred years.  I think that oral sex has been around since creation (how ever that happened); and practiced by most civilizations.  They may not have talked about it or even written about it; but I feel confident that oral sex has been practiced since time started.  My take on this; but I know I have practiced it and no one had to tell me about it.  It came as a normal part of sexual activity.  Just as young people approaching puberty learn to pleasure themselves, oral sex activity is a part of being a sexual being.  
[/quote]

I agree, but I also believe that Victorian mores had a serious effect on the sexual behavior of several generations of average Americans. The Monica Lewinsky scandal put that into perspective for me; the antics of Monica and Bill seem like normal sex play to most Americans from the Baby Boom and later generations, but many older people were genuinely shocked and disgusted by the acts that were reported from that affair.

shortchanged: I believe i read somewhere that Cleopatra was well known to have expertise in the oral sex department......so it's for sure nothing new.

Also.......admonition in Bible times talked about refraining from "sodomy".....which today includes oral sex in the definition, though i'm not sure if it always has.

Oh......natural is fine though i prefer a sqeeky clean puspus to start (doesn't that sound a whole lot more respectful than "pussy"?)..........and prefer to work up to the natural smell from the inside....out!  ::)

.....still remember the"just had sex" smell in the car from school days past......ummmmmmmgoooood!

edited to add: Just found a reference to Cleopatra...

Fast Talker?

Like the Roman queen Messalina, Cleopatra was famed for her phenomenal sexual appetite. Indeed, she was at one time rumored to have orally 'entertained' more than 100 men... in the course of a single evening.

[Cleopatra had affairs with Julius Caesar and Marc Antony, and was once married to Ptolemy X and Ptolemy XIV (her brothers). Cleopatra's nickname? "She who gapes wide for a thousand men."]

[Trivia: Cleopatra (who used stones as rudimentary diaphragms) once prepared a romantic dinner for Mark Antony, and had the floor covered with bright red roses 18 inches deep.]

Cleopatra, (69-30 BC) Egyptian queen (51-49 and 48-30) [noted for her beauty, charisma, and sexual proclivities; and for her defeat (with Mark Antony) by Octavian at the battle of Actium (31)]

[Sources: S. Mooney. Useless Sexual Trivia: Tastefully Prurient Facts About Everyone's Favorite Subject; Maxim magazine]

[quote author=hung link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=0#19 date=02/26/04 at 06:05:39]For any one to think that oral sex is a new concept in the last one hundred years, please check out the history of our civilization.  In fact the Holy Bible used by Christians contains an admonishment against sexual activity with animals.  I point this out to merely let everyone know that sex was not invented in the last one hundred years.  I think that oral sex has been around since creation (how ever that happened); and practiced by most civilizations.  They may not have talked about it or even written about it; but I feel confident that oral sex has been practiced since time started.  My take on this; but I know I have practiced it and no one had to tell me about it.  It came as a normal part of sexual activity.  Just as young people approaching puberty learn to pleasure themselves, oral sex activity is a part of being a sexual being.  
[/quote]

wvalady1968: [quote author=shortchanged link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=20#22 date=02/27/04 at 16:38:55] Oh......natural is fine though i prefer a squeeky clean puspus to start ..........and prefer to work up to the natural smell from the inside....out!  ::)
[/quote]
Honey, you weren't shortchanged where it really matters, believe me. That's very sexy. Thank you for saying that, because it's right. IMHO
;)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have smelled and tasted a lot of pussies. I prefer natural, but CLEAN. There have been times when it was TOO natural. You can tell a lot about a woman from her taste. How acidic she is can tell you as to where she is on her Menstrual Cycle. I love the scent of a woman..

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=roedhunt link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=0#14 date=02/25/04 at 05:09:24]Thank you all that replied. One reason for my question is that every woman I have spoken to believes their natural smell is rank and that a man will be repulsed by it. Having checked on a lot of web sites for women, it seems to be the final consensus with them as well.[/quote]

I think that's really sad to hear. I've noticed this among some of my partners as well, that a lot of women seem to think they don't smell naturally good and that it needs to be covered up. One felt the need to warn me before I'd go down on her in the morning after a night of sex. Like she was saying, "Don't blame me if it's yucky down there." Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never ever come across a pussy that smelled bad. Not even once. Even if my semen has been sitting in it all night.

She's supposed to smell like that. Barring an infection or poor hygiene, her natural smell IS clean! Roedhunt, if any of those women you know live in southern California, send them my way and I'll "talk" them out of it! :-*

tomarctus: Though I am a 100% gay man I have had the occasion to smell a natural pussy. I thought it was a very erotic smell. As I have posted elsewhere, I also love the smell of a natural uncut cock. I especially like it very ripe and has smegma. For me the smell of natural, healthy genitals is an aphrodisiac. It arouses me before sex, it smells good during sex and it tastes great in oral sex. During and after sex the smell increases and changes slightly in the genital and armpit areas. Cuddling in the afterglow and breathing each other's aroma is so very intimate.
I think our society is overly clean and squeamish about natural body aromas. I'm a little extreme in the other direction but a nice, fresh, aromatic crotch is so sexy.

blackdonkey: I actually posted a thread on this entitled lover of smelly pussy. I didn't mean this as an insult to women in anyway whatsoever, but was clearly stating my preference for natural very musky pussy. If you haven't read it yet then I'll let you know that I was seriously slated for simply stating my preference and wanting to know if the other guys felt the same way. I do like my pussy with a very strong smell and wouldn't have it any other way. To be absolutely honest I usually go for women with big thighs as they seem to have stronger smells. If I can smell her before fully removing her underwear then for me I've hit the jackpot! I know I'll probably receive even more abuse from the other members, but I've got so used to it that I just don't give a fuck any more! So bring it on guys! I love smelly pussies, so what!

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
I didnt read thru this entire thread, but would like to add my 2 cents worth and extend this to all humans, meaning men too, in saying that natural scent is better, at least in my book ... prefer smelling natural scents, even clean sweat or a clean but musky asshole during a sexual encounter can be a turn-on ... I hate getting a mouth of perfume or cologne when biting on someones neck, or licking an armpit and tasting arid-extra-dry LOL, it just kills the moment really, scents are sexy and natural and supposed to be there, why not embrace them for what they are, and what they hold also, which is pheromones, the natural sexual attractants nature gave us.

roedhunt: I've posted this before, but here and now seems like a good time to repeat it.

From reading, hearing and by my personal experiences, eating pineapples makes you taste sweeter. ;D

spork: Some women have a pleasing natural smell. I'll eat them any day. Some women have a really gross natural smell, and I won't go down on them even if they've just cleaned up. So I'll have to give that really unhelpful "it depends" answer.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=spork link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=20#30 date=04/08/04 at 01:01:10]Some women have a pleasing natural smell.  I'll eat them any day. Some women have a really gross natural smell, and I won't go down on them even if they've just cleaned up. So I'll have to give that really unhelpful "it depends" answer.
[/quote]
Ditto, spork. That has been my rather limited experience, also.

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[quote author=tomarctus link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=20#26 date=02/29/04 at 00:31:21]Though I am a 100% gay man I have had the occasion to smell a natural pussy. I thought it was a very erotic smell. As I have posted elsewhere, I also love the smell of a natural uncut cock. I especially like it very ripe and has smegma. For me the smell of natural, healthy genitals is an aphrodisiac. It arouses me before sex, it smells good during sex and it tastes great in oral sex. During and after sex the smell increases and changes slightly in the genital and armpit areas. Cuddling in the afterglow and breathing each other's aroma is so very intimate.[/quote]

Although I'd put myself at 80% gay, I totally agree. The only women I'm with anymore are girlfriends of openly bi guys, and I love going down on them freshly showered or after a hard day's work. The smell of a vagina is as unique as its appearance [I've seen "The Vagina Monologues" nine times on stage, which worries my entire family for widely different reasons], and it arouses me as much as the scent of another man, esp a ripe, rank foreskin!!!

1811: If there is a such thing as 'too clean' I haven't experienced it. I'd prefer my lady friend not to smell like a fresh fish market if at all possible. I'm not really into that rank stank! OTOH if its all I'm getting at the moment, well, I'll clothspin my nose and slide on in ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=1811 link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=20#33 date=04/10/04 at 07:43:07] . . . .  I'm not really into that rank stank!  OTOH if its all I'm getting at the moment, well, I'll clothspin my nose and slide on in ;)[/quote]
If all of the smelly ones are even close to as horrible as the one I experienced, I wouldn't think of dipping my dick in it -- not as long as my fist does the deed! ::)

roedhunt: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=sex;num=1077498908;start=20#34 date=04/10/04 at 10:04:56]
If all of the smelly ones are even close to as horrible as the one I experienced, I wouldn't think of dipping my dick in it --  not as long as my fist does the deed! ::)[/quote]

Are you serious, or are you teasing me? I'd love to try fisting....