Natural super low nuts??

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw a guy at the gym the other day, obviously showing off in the sauna, but he was a horse! Damn thing was at least 6" long totally soft and probably same in circumference. (call BS if you want... don't care, just read the rest and see if you can post to the question.) What amazed me though is that his balls hung down so that the head was still nestled between and just above them. Okay, given that the penis starts maybe 2 inches higher, visually, than the balls we're still talking a ball sack that is 6 inches long. Is there any way that is natural? I have seen some horse dicks in my 54 years, but they always arced out over the nuts. I have never personally seen that long a sack on anyone. Almost made me wanna tug on it all to see if it was glued on! LOL

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wish my balls would sag lower, it's been 4 years since i switched to boxers and i'm still hoping they would keep sagging.

I think it's possible to have a 6"+ sac naturally.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The name for that is rantallion, defined as "A guy whose penis is insufficiently long, in its 'relaxed' mode, to exceed the length of the scrotum". I guess that some would qualify by just having a small penis rather than a loose scrotum.

I am a rantallion and love being that way. My dick is about 7" flacid but my balls hang below it in hot weather. Yes, it is uncomfortable to sit on them but it doesn't often happen. My scrotum has enough room to allow my balls to roll out of the way as long as my pants are loose enough to give them room.

The most enjoyable aspects are the way that they join in with my dick in swinging in my pants and their weight helps to open up the leg of my shorts when I am sitting.

Mine hang about 1/3 of the distance from groin to kneecap. I was at Haulover nude beach in Fort Lauderdale a few years ago and saw the lowest balls that I have ever seen. This old guy hung 1/2 way to his knees.

I am naturally this way, I don't know if it can be done by stretching.

Reactions: Jason Vandermeer

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Teabagging is a problem with American toilets, which have the water level rather high. I rest my balls on the seat to get round the problem. The type of seat that is open at the front is a big problem. I have to use one hand to hold my balls up the whole time that I am sitting or stick part of my scrotum under my thigh to hold it up.

I think the US toilets were designed by women or genitally challenged men.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
It's definitely possible. Some guys are lucky and have them hang must lower than their dicks. I'm not one of those guys, and have to stretch mine. My goal is a constant 9+ inch hang. I wear split collar weights 24/7 and am hoping to hit my goal within 3 years or so. I chat with a few guys who are as low as I'd like to be, and it's definitely possible!

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Yes, it is totally possible. My dick is 6" soft and my balls also hang 6" and yes, it happens as you mention that the head is right above the balls given that the dick is attached a bit higher than the scrotum.
In my case they just started dropping in my early twenties, I don't know if they're gonna keep dropping though but I havent done anything to stretch them and really... it's getting kind of anoying

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I too have very long and low hanging nuts. My dick is nothing to write home about--I am a grower not a shower. However, I too hit the water in most toilets and am constantly sitting on my nuts. I have tried lots of underwear to try to get them front and center, but I have given up. I wish that they didn't hang so low as it is very uncomfortable to sit on them, tangle them up, and hit the water with them.

My nuts hang quite low, see pics in my gallery. It's cool, except when you sit on them.....

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, it is possible. Like a lot of others who have posted here, mine hang about six inches normally and NATURALLY. Sometimes even lower in hot tub, sauna,steam bath or if it is just hot weather. It is what it is.