Natural tendencies?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Ladies i was just wondering do you think that there is possibly some kind of lesbian tendancy built into us naturally from birth. All the females i know openly wonder what it would be like to be sexually intimate with another woman, some saying it is only a curiosity and others saying they would like to act upon it.

Is there such thing as 100% straight?

And also i know alot of straight men act quite homophobic but could it also be the same for men, do they also have a natural tendency/curiosity of what it would be like with another man?

Could phomophobic be a way of covering gay tendencies?

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think every homophobe, male or female, is trying to hide some of their own tendencies. otherwise they'd keep their mouths shut and fuck whomever else they wanted to.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think that, just like in anything else, there are millions of possiblities and variations, from 100% straight to 100% gay and everything in between. Just as some men can be born with an extra female chromosome and some women with an extra male chromosome. Some of us are more feminine and some are more masculine. Some are born with male and female genitals. With all the differences genetically possible, for some women they will have natural lesbian tendencies, just as some men have gay ones.

I believe that some of those who are 100% straight may have some curiousity about the same sex because of the media, friends, environment, rather than instinct.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I do believe that this is true. I have a crazy desire to rock the socks off a women. And I can't be the only one who wants that. I wonder if homophobic males are just scared into thinking you can turn gay if you try it.

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't rule out anyone being 100% straight - I think there are men and women to whom the thought of same-sex action has never appealed. My guy is one such person, and puts it down to women being naturally more physically beautiful; however that's a debate I really don't want to get into!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do believe that this is true. I have a crazy desire to rock the socks off a women. And I can't be the only one who wants that. I wonder if homophobic males are just scared into thinking you can turn gay if you try it.

The textbook definition of homophobia is an outward expression of hostility for an inner compulsion they feel but find loathesome. Homophobia is 100% society-driven. It's not innate.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women are lovely. But I have zero desire to have any kind of sexual contact with a woman.

I won't chat with or date a man who wants me to entertain the idea. It's a turn-off.

When a man persists with the 'you just haven't tried it yet,' spiel I start telling him all about how much he is going to love sucking cock. First they look shocked, then they shut up.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies i was just wondering do you think that there is possibly some kind of lesbian tendancy built into us naturally from birth. ROTFLMAO!!! No, I do not. All the females i know openly wonder what it would be like to be sexually intimate with another woman, some saying it is only a curiosity and others saying they would like to act upon it. You know some odd females then. I'm guessing most are under the age of 35.:rolleyes:

Is there such thing as 100% straight? Yes, there is. :smile:

And also i know alot of straight men act quite homophobic but could it also be the same for men, do they also have a natural tendency/curiosity of what it would be like with another man?

Could phomophobic be a way of covering gay tendencies? Is that a typo? What is phomophobic?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every single woman, everyone, I have chatted or talked with or dated wants to experience another woman.
Really? :confused: Wow, how is it you know so many lesbians and bi-sexual women and no 100% straight women like myself? Is it something in the water where you live? :tongue:

I can honestly say I have never had a desire to be intimate with another woman. I don't want to lick or fondle breasts and I most certainly have no desire to be a canyon yodeler. Sorry to disapoint.:redface:

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Noway , nohow , nowhere . Nope . The thought of being with another guy does not interest me in the least . Not trying to be nasty here either .
Give me her soft skin , the smell of her hair , her touch anyday please .

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would probably stop short of calling it 'natural tendencies'. I also don't believe every person on the earth has an attraction of some degree to their own gender.
I do believe people are products of their genetics, environment, and upbringing, all which have a strong influence on their sexuality.
Perhaps, Lee, as you are quite open-minded and forthright in your sexuality, you naturally choose friends with at least some similar values regarding sex?
I have no problem with the fact that I find women's bodies beautiful and sexually attractive, and I have no repulsion at the thought of a sexual encounter with a woman- its just I am way more turned on by men.
Reading this did raise another question in my mind though......if we do not find members of our own gender sexually attractive, doesn't it make it more difficult to practice 'self-love?' :biggrin1:
(ok I know it doesn't.. but in a basic kind of way, it makes sense:tongue:)

(NJQT.. Darlin, whats a Canyon Yodeler? I can guess.. lol, but thought it better to ask!)

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would probably stop short of calling it 'natural tendencies'. I also don't believe every person on the earth has an attraction of some degree to their own gender.

I don't think so either.

I do believe people are products of their genetics, environment, and upbringing, all which have a strong influence on their sexuality.

I agree. It's our "programming" along the way that makes us who we are.

I have no problem with the fact that I find women's bodies beautiful and sexually attractive, and I have no repulsion at the thought of a sexual encounter with a woman- its just I am way more turned on by men.

I can admire a great male body. I draw the line at sex with a man, though.
Women are the real turn on for me.

Reading this did raise another question in my mind though......if we do not find members of our own gender sexually attractive, doesn't it make it more difficult to practice 'self-love?'

No. Well, not for me anyway...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did go through a brief bi-curious time (never acted upon) in my early twenties. I have no desire to act upon it now and even the desire/curiosity went away. I can find some women attractive but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with them.

There were two factors that I think ended the bi-curiosity in MY case:

1. Seeing up close pussy shots. I almost hate to say this since I have that anatomy, but I find it repulsive! The rest of a woman's body is fine.

2. Experiencing sex with a well endowed man. During my bi-curious time, I had only been with one guy, and he was maybe average? Maybe small? I don't know - I didn't feel him, so I'm not sure, and I didn't have a measuring tape or anything! :biggrin1: When I had sex with a well endowed man, I was like, So THIS is what they're all talking about!!!

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of the several women ive been with they had all experienced/or want to experience another woman. Except for my last ex who would rather kill herself than be with another woman.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know women who are repulsed by the idea of sexual exploration with other women. I am not one of those, however.

I know women like this, too. (Of course they could be hiding something, just like a lot of homophobic men are...)

I am not repulsed by the idea. I just have no desire to.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When a man persists with the 'you just haven't tried it yet,' spiel I start telling him all about how much he is going to love sucking cock. First they look shocked, then they shut up.

LMAO......:lmao: Good one. :tongue:

I've been with women alone and with a man involved. I love and appreciate the female body. The softness, taste, smell. Visually the form is more attractive than a man's, smooth and softly curved. But it is the hair, angles, strength, and masculinity that calls to me. I have found that the enjoyment I get from being with a woman is knowing he is excited as he watches me touch her. That it is pleasing him. As I have said before, while I consider myself to be 20% gay, I am a man's woman.

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think everyone is on a scale, men or women, from 1 to 100 from completely gay to completely straight. Myself, I think I am completely straight, but I couldn't care less if someone were gay. I have no attraction to men sexually, but if some guy does, it doesn't matter to me. Homophobes are guys who get pissy at guys attracted to guys (or women to women) even though they are closet cases. Real men don't care.

That said, I think more women are closer to the middle than men i.e. more women are interested in sex with other women than men are with men. So morte men are closer to the extremes, either all gay or all straight, than women. Why, I do not know.