natural vs enlarged penis - does size really matters?

hung4hair

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One thing that I always wondered is the following - I typically like the site of a nice guy, pretty built and macho looking. I really doesn't care much about his penis size. Couple of things I don't like:

1. Artificially enlarged penis
2. pierced penise

I like the natural ones... even if it comes in small size... natural pensie is the best...

There are so many discussions about who has the large penise... but does these folks have it enlarged or is it really naturally big and large?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One thing that I always wondered is the following - I typically like the site of a nice guy, pretty built and macho looking. I really doesn't care much about his penis size. Couple of things I don't like:

1. Artificially enlarged penis
2. pierced penise

I like the natural ones... even if it comes in small size... natural pensie is the best...

There are so many discussions about who has the large penise... but does these folks have it enlarged or is it really naturally big and large?
Some are naturally large and some aren't. Nothing wrong with either one though. Those who choose to "artificially" enlarge the size of their penises, gain a great deal of confidence and it generally improves their self-esteem. Can't really knock something that has such a positive effect.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
QFT!!!

Since DiscontentBoy just posted what I would have said
and nicely done too I might add!
I'll shall just QFT his great post.:smile:
My husband is a pumper and has a few piercings in his cock and I love all of it!
C.B.:saevil: Although you didn't make it clear if you were specifically talking about surgical enhancement or
pumping or do large cocks just bother you?
Just curious. :confused:

Last edited: