Natural vs Retracted Foreskin

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When wanking, do all you uncut guys out there prefer to leave your foreskin alone and let it slide over the head, or retract it? (both demonstrated here http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=75547&cat=500).

I personally prefer to let the foreskin slide over the head, but I like the way my penis looks when it's retracted, especially in the above pic. Just curious! :redface:

tx8incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like both, sliding and retracting....When retracted I really like to massage between the head and rim of my penis....it rocks! :D

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for the replies guys! I figured most guys would prefer leaving the foreskin as it is, we may aswell use it if we've got it :) It also makes for an easier wank coz there's no worrying about lube, we can just pull it out whenever and get down to business!

littlebigmaninNC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like both. Variety is nice! The sensation can vary so much depending on lube or no lube, and the tightness or looseness of the skin with how much time since you last stretched it. It's neat to be able to pretend that the skin isn't there without losing the choice.

joiam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i do the slide the most but i sometimes let the foreskin cover the head and jack off at the base. sometumes i pull it back all the way and use some lube.