natural vs trimmed

Ullrich: I took everything off when I was really drunk once a few years back. I didn't like it all too much, but have done it again once since then.
I trim the irregularly and shave the shaft and balls now and then though.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I was surprised by the idea that any scrotum had hair on it; I thought it was like your palms or your soles.

suaige: I go back and forth between shaved trimmed and not. I think I have decided I like trimmed most. It is easy, less pricklyand a lot less risky. Having lived in the tropics for almost 3 years & sweating moslty in my crotch I developed a sensitivity to sweat -in over a decade hasn't gone away.

Anti-persperant works great down there. It use Right Gaurd on my sack and crotch. Deoderant burns a sack like Bengay :wacko: - don't grab the wrong one.

The advantages - works great with sweat and with trimmed or shaved hair its easy to clean. It really clings to long pubes, shampooing 3 times still didn't remove it.

HornyVeteranSJ: I wonder if guys shaving their short hairs is a relatively new phenomenon or did they do it back in the 18th century, 19th etc. Is it just a fad or is it going to be a 'new standard' for guys shaving their pubes, leg hair, ab hair, chest hair?...I guess like how American women shave their legs and such. Wonder what caused this practice and how long it'll last before we look back on this era and ask ourselves...'WTF were we thinking guys?'

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, long hair was more common until the 20th century. (Oh, there's actually a fundie arguing that Jesus had short hair. Of course, the hair around his temples could never be cut, but that doesn't stop him. I wonder what's next? Sampson having short hair?)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 6 2004, 01:11 AM
Well, long hair was more common until the 20th century. (Oh, there's actually a fundie arguing that Jesus had short hair. Of course, the hair around his temples could never be cut, but that doesn't stop him. I wonder what's next? Sampson having short hair?)
Have you ever thought about what these fundies would do if Jesus' arrival was in our time? If he was the same guy now that is depicted in the Bible, consider this:

He wore a robe and sandals

Had no visible means of support

Relied on the largesse of others for his support

Talked about a supernatural being (ie., the Living God)

Most likely had long hair, and opportunities for grooming are difficult when you're homeless.

Traveled nomadically with a group of other homeless guys

Hung with prostitues, still claiming to be holy

Heard voices

Was the most "anti-establishment" figure of his time

Used violence to make his point in the temple- that would have gone over well!

Claimed to personally be the only way to God!

Yeah, I can see the fundamentalists just lining up to shoot him down, or just shoot him!

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
After surgery I was partly shaved which was very odd. :D So I shaved the rest of my body. As I grow a lot of hair I had to shave my chest, legs and bottom also. I only didn´t shave my arms because I didn´t want to shave the top of my hands. It took a lot of shaving foam and rasorblades. I kept myself smooth a few month. My wife liked it very much, just te first week after shaving. My skin felt very good without clothes, but after a little bit of growing hair it started itching. That summer I was on a nude beach on the french atlantic coast. Before using tanning-oil, I took a swim, just after I had shaved myself. The salt water made me feel burning. :blink: After that I only trim my balls and pubes and shave the shaft of my penis. My wife was happy with me unshaved aswell! :wub: Never a shaved body again! I wonder how the olympic swimmers solve these problems. And bikers in Le Tour de France. Aren´t they hairy boys?

Charles88

Experimental Member
Media
I shaved it all off once and i didn't like it at all....it was like a shaved rat or something. I don't know i just didn't like it. So then for a while I just kept my balls shaved, my shaft shaved, and my pubed closely trimmed. But currently i am letting things "grow out", but i am still shaving my shaft and around the base, but letting the balls and pubic hairs grow out with a small amount of trimming. I just think it can look so much more masculine when it isn't bare.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
i prefer natural (as you can see in my pics) and most sexual partners are turned on by it because it is SO FUCKING MASCULINE. (okay, now i am thinking about my own preferences).

But, i do trim my hair down because who wants to suck your balls (hope i dont offend anyone) and have all hair in their mouth -- yuck and ewww!

savagesdawg: I used to just keep everything trimmed but tonight for some reason, I decided to shave everything, balls, shaft, the whole deal. Not sure if I like it or not, will take some getting used to.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, Charles88, I agree trimmed pubes are masculine. I've shaved around the lower part of my cock and my balls and trimmed my pubes for years. My hair grows long and straight and, like yours, needs a little help to give the impression which I want.

Luke

Iathick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree trimmed pubs look the best. I shave the shaft and trim the pubs, looks a lot better now that I keep it nice and neat.

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
I swim and dive for my college team. All the guys wear a speedo. I have a large bush and trim it occasionally so that not so much hair can be seen sprouting from under my speedo. I sometimes ask my girlfriend to trim me - it can be a real turn on and has lead to great fufilling sex.

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
I trim the bush to keep it neet and thin, also shave around the base of my cock and my balls. I wear cock rings alot and I do'nt have to worry about pulling my hair out when taking them off. Also the wife does'nt get as much hair in her mouth during oral. :p :p

Thanks, J

longhardon28: for what it's worth, here's my two cents -

i used to shave it all - cock, balls, etc - but i didn't like the way it looked, given that there was still hair on my stomach and legs. and i wasn't about to get a full-body wax. then i trimmed for a while because i thought it made my cock look slightly bigger, especially when soft. a few weeks ago, though, i decided to try just letting it grow out again…

…and I LOVE IT.

i think it looks so much more manly to have a full bush down there, especially when it's framing a big honkin' dick. i've fallen in love with my dark, curly hair down there.