natural vs trimmed

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nair for Men is great. I shaved for years, then read about it, I think, on LPSG. It does work, and my hair doesn't grow out as fast. In addition to balls that were rendered almost invisible by hair, my dick also had one side with quite a trail. Nair for Men was a great find for me.

SoCalMeat

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to shave my balls so they were smooth and then trimmed my bush to keep it neat. In the last year or two I have stopped - I'm enjoying a full natural bush. Just like the original poster :)
Would love to see that natural bush. Yum.

Reactions: jjcurious30

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Went my entire life up until a few months ago leaving everything as it was. Now that I trim the hair around my shaft and balls, I love it. I say trim because I refuse to put a blade on my jewels!!! I much prefer the second look vs my original, untrimmed look.
0071a.JPG
014balls.JPG

Attachments

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve been totally smooth for decades and have gone from being in the minority to being the norm in naturist circles.
I used to attract a lot of negative attention and comments when I first started so it’s great to have been at the frontline of a considerable shift in attitude

Reactions: dariyaloseva4

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started shaving my shaft in college, to keep from getting hairs caught in condoms. When a girlfriend said my balls would get more attention without the hair, I shaved them and kept it that way. Then I started trimming the bush and finally shaving it all. I'd been shaving my nasty patches of chest hair since I got into working out, so the shaved bush blended into a smooth torso. For years, I'd go back and forth from trimmed short to completely shaved (but always shaved shaft and balls). Lately I've just preferred to stay smooth as much as possible.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had mine full bush to completely shaved and everywhere in between. I don't have much body hair so I prefer pubes. I even dye to make them stand out. Here's some pics through the years. Which do you prefer?
Pubes4.jpg
MyDick1.jpg

Since 2020 was a boring year with the lockdowns here's how I kept them that year.
Pubes2020.jpg

Difference in not dyed and dyed
Pubes5.jpg

Reactions: Perfectsix