Natural Ways to Add Sensitivity to your Penis?

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are some safe natural ways to add sensitivity to your penis?

Is there anything you can rub on the skin of your dick, like lotion or something to keep it healthy? like people rub on their skin on other parts of their body.

I know people rub lotion on to whack off. LOL...but maybe there is some kind of healthy cream or some gel to rub on it to keep the skin healthy around it...like if youve been screwing quite a bit, to help the skin recover quicker from the slight abbrassions it gets from the friction of sex.

There is probably something out there like that. Im just curious? Im not trying to be stupid or funny.....something there that can keep it healthy and sensitive...maybe not a medicine type thing but maybe something you wash it with or time you take off from sexual contact, to restore the penis in a more quality way for further quality "use".

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm big on silicon lube - great stuff. Never dries out, always slick. Keep your cock from getting rubbed raw in the first place is the answer.

And note thos: until I discovered silicon lube, I was a lifelong dry whacker. No more. I can edge for a long long time with silicon.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here in the UK you can get Aqueous Cream BP (British Pharmacopoeia) from a pharmacy, or almost the same stuff commercially marketed as "E45". Basic, simple moisturisers with no additives. Both can either be applied as a thin layer, or used in place of soap for washing with water.

If you want some healing power added, try and find something similar with vitamin E.

Cold-pressed wheatgerm oil (from a health food shop) is the cheapest source of natural vitamin E I know, but that doesn't absorb into the skin much and can stain clothing. But it's very good a promoting rapid skin healing with no scarring.