Naturally bigger boobs

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have looked into this and do take the herbal supplements sometimes. Problem is that they're rather expensive and right now I'm on a very tight budget....

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boob size doesn't matter, and I've seen a surprising number of men say that they find big boobs disgusting and greatly prefer smaller ones. Some of these men said that even a C was too big. :confused:

Smaller boobs make a girl cuter, which many men actually consider more attractive than the usual "hot". One could say she was less curvy, but another could say she was less lumpy. Also, smaller boobs usually belong to skinnier women, which a lot of men consider attractive.

Bigger boobs trade the "cute" for "hot". A woman with huge boobs is noticed when entering a room. She has cleavage to show off, and is very, very bouncy. Men would pay profound attention if she were to jump. Unfortunately, most naturally well-endowed girls I've seen are very saggy due to the weight. Some girls with big boobs are also fairly fat, which isn't a good thing to most men.

In my eyes, the two extremes balance out to the point that boob size doesn't really matter. The only advantage that one side clearly has over the other is that big boobs can give tittyfucks. As much as I love boobs, that's clearly something I want, although it doesn't (at least I think it doesn't) affect my judgment when looking for women. Just because a woman is well-endowed doesn't necessarily mean she wants a guy to fuck her in the chest, nor does it mean she wants to jack a guy off using her boobs.

Blah blah blah, point is, boob size doesn't really matter.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This does bring up an interesting point. Having been with girls of different sizes, a woman's confidence is ultimatly what makes her sexy.

An "A" cup angel can be more sexy than a "D" cup dud. And vice versa and everything in between. Its all attitude.

And yet us guys have a hard time believing it when a woman tells us the same thing about penis size (unless you are on either side of the extremes, too small or too big. Yes, size matters, but not for 95%. )

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Women who want bigger boobs now have 3 methods to choose from:

- Natural supplements + massage
- Stem cell/ fat injections
- Surgical silicone implants

Personally I find bigger breasts more attractive and fun so anything that makes them bigger is a good thing from my point of view.
However most of my friends are quite happy with their flat to average breasted girlfriends and there are even those who think that their girl's boobs are too big. Whatever size boobs a woman has, it isn't nearly as important as her personality and character.

Mt.Dew_Addict

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To stay on topic, I don't really see any difference between the before and after shots for most of them. The most notable one is BellaBB, but she's trying to sell you something so skepticism exists there.

To present an opposite opinion to that of Darpon, I love big boobs. I'm probably not in the minority on liking big boobs, but I'm probably a small percentile in those who like women with meat on their bones and boobs that sag. Smaller perkier breasts are obviously more practical, but my personal preference are DD+ that can't keep gravity at bay.

The way they feel feel in my hands, or burying my face...

Excuse me for a moment.