Nature Ramble Adventure

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was laid out in a straight line looking like a dark shadow in the sand dunes. If I had been in a hurry I might have presumed it was indeed a shadow among the many in the dunes that summer afternoon

I topped the rise and looked down and there it was, not a shadow but a man, naked, hot and shiny. His brown body lithe and fat free, perfectly still, his body seemed hair free except for the region of his genitals which even from where I was I couldn't miss, a dense black bush. It was some way to go before I got close enough for a good look and silently I made my way down into the hollow enjoying his nakedness, the shape of his body, the sleeping posture and his firm nipples shining I guess well lubed with sun tan lotion. Further on down his body and over a lean tummy a treasure trail of fine black hair finally exploded in a wealth of pubic hair from which his penis grew, or rather it rose and drooped between his legs - just slightly parted.

An eye opened, a smile came. "Hi"
"Hi yourself" I replied, "you got a good quiet sunny spot here"
"Sometimes it can be to quiet" and again the smile as he eyes ran over my body taking in the bulge in my very small silk shorts.
"You local" he asked "been here before?"
"Not local but I've been here many times in the past and always enjoyed it".
He waved a hand, "Plenty of room, join me, make yourself comfortable".

My back pack came off and I removed a towel, a tube of lube fell out and sun location, he didn't miss either, and a smile again.
I kicked my sandals off, pulled of my shorts which felt quite damp after the walk across the dunes, almost peeled them off and finally stood there just wearing a small modesty cup, posing pouch.
He didn't miss a trick. "Cute, and can you keep it all in" and he laughed.
"As long as I don't get excited" - already aware I was straining the fabric, so, swiftly removed it and sat down on the towel quickly.
He turned over onto his front, from between his legs fell his cock, nicely uncut and plump and balls. He laid down, his pert ass without a sign of tan lines.

I laid on my front, hoping to cover my semi lob, eager eyes noticed everything.
"Need some sun tan lotion" he asked, "prevent burning up a bit".
I nodded and watched as he sat up, admired the way his cock showed sings of filling out, no longer dangling but beginning to grow but his bush.

"Better not use this" and he pushed the new tube of lube to one side and grabbed the lotion. Deftly he squeezed some onto his hands then he straddled over me, applied his hands on my shoulders and rubbed the lotion into my skin. I could feel his cock touching my bum crack as he leaned in, then sliding out as he did the lower part of my body - then back up to my shoulders and I could feel the weight of his cock, and guessed it was damp. I wriggled, raised my buttocks and so collided with his cock harder.
"mmm feels nice, feels good"
"the lotion?"
"all of it"
and he laughed", sat back on his feels and got more lotion. "Mustn't burn these" as he applied his hands on my buttocks, massaged them, opened my crack and ran his fingers down over my by now quivering hole.

"Anything else for you while I'm here" as his fingers ran down the length of my crack and he found the bull eye..
"You have more to offer"
"Find out"
"Mmmm , show me"
He pulled one of my hands back and placed in on his erect and managed to turn me over so we were cock to cock - and he wasn't the only one hard.
"seems like we have the same idea" as he dipped and sucked my cock in his mouth, cupped my balls and went to work with his tongue round my shaft.
I pulled him off, feeling I could easily shoot and needed to delay. I pushed him down so we could both suck and play, his lips teased the end on my leaking cock as he enjoyed my pre cum while I was enjoying discovering his under his foreskin, hand groping buttocks, his fingers probing to find my hole while I quickly discovered his tight clenched asshole resisting all attempts of entry. Soon though he was arching his back and moaning and he came, his cock just over my lips so it shot inside my mouth and filled my throat, followed by my orgasm which he took deep.

We laid out in the sun side my side, cocks drooping, sated for the time being.

We chatted about nothing in particular and eventually I realized he was playing with his semi hard cock again - which had the desired effect of making me rise to attention.
"Ah, needing more?"
"are you offering?"
He nodded, tuned me over on my tummy and laid on top of me, his cock up my crack, his hands playing with my nipples while he nibbled the back of my neck. I could feel his really harden up, my hole wet and moist and really trembling with anticipation.

He groped out and found the lube, deftly applied some to my crack and hole, a little on his nob end and slowly went to work. Slowly he pushed his cock in, slowly I took him till he was Just inside and past the pint of rejection. My buttocks rose and pushed against him as he slid deep inside me till his bush grazed my buttocks.

We laid there enjoying the moment, one of his hand slipped down my body and gripped my throbbing cock, at which point he began to rise and fall as I worked my ass in unison for a great sustained fucking. Several times he stopped, each time I enjoyed the feeling of his manhood beating inside me till at last I guess he just had to have a climax. He really shafted me in the dunes that afternoon, he rose and fell with increasing speed and force will a strangled moan escaped his lips and I felt that great spurt from his loins along the length of his throbbing cock as he filled my cavity, one deep thrust, and another and another and then he laid back while his hand on my cock completed its job and I delivered a handful of spunk in the palm of his hand.

He eased out of me, it seemed to go on forever till he had extracted his cock from my body and then he laid back in the sun, his cum filled hand to his lips as he savored my cummings. I leaned in and kissed him, tongues, hands again...
"Thanks"
"You're welcome - any time" I said.
We laid baking in the sun for a while till eventually I said I had to go.
"Pity, there's more where that came from"
"Tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow"