Naturist bathing

Ascyltos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Captain, yes, I did miss your point. That was a very awkward experience for you both - especially your wife. The last thing you would want is for someone you love and value to feel uncomfortable in a situation like that.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never been to a nude beach...question...If you go to a nude beach and happen upon a family of adults and kids, does anyone feel a least bit uncomfortable showing thier junk in front of youngsters ?

I know their probably more used to it than you would be. I guess I'm the stereotypical white male. Though I've been naked in fornt of my 3 sons, I would feel akward in front of someone elses kids.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyway, it was a bust and it was our own fault. Maybe if my wife and I went alone, but I don't think I'll ever get her back there again.

I don't know how much of it really was your own fault, though.

Maybe going alone, which would make you an anonymous couple, would help a lot. The two of you could pretty much go at your own pace and not be goaded into disrobing before you're ready.

Maybe the two of you just aren't the nudist type, either. Nothing wrong with that.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never again! Living in Florida and being predisposed to going au naturale, it was natural to assume that I would finally make it to a nude beach, but talking the wife into it would be the main obstacle.

Fate smiled on me in the form of our best friends, two other couples who were always over for drinks, cards and games, and all six of us went on a cruise together the summer before the grand exposure.

We're always flirting with one another, but we've never gone overboard. The guys are always commenting on my wife's breasts. She's 35DD and a bit younger than we are, so she's always an easy target with their teasing.

Don't know who came up with the idea of a nude beach but they talked me into it quickly, but it took a bit longer with her.

Let's say she was underwhelmed by the whole idea, but in the spirit of being a good sport she agreed.

It's a two-hour trip and we really didn't what to do when we got there. I mean, do you get out of car nude or do you wear a robe or what? It was kind of awkward getting undressed.

Yep, the guys were all eyes when my wife freed the girls. And I did not anticipate the stares when I doffed my suit. Oops, forgot I was hung. Yeah, right. But I really didn't expect a noticeable reaction from the other women. My wife's stare could have burned a hole in my gonads.

The crap hit the fan when I saw what looked to be a young blond with a tight body, definitely the most (only) attractive person on the beach (aside from my beautiful bride, of course). I became semi-hard, and it did not go unnoticed. My wife was livid.

Compound that with the girls asking stuff like "how big does he get?" and the guys making comments about how they never thought they would get to see her boobs.

It was a long, quiet car ride back and it didn't come soon enough. It hurt our relationship with the other couples for almost a year. It's still not as trusting as it once was.

Nude beaches sound fun but my experience left a lot to be desired.

Man the problem isn't going to nude beaches, the problem is you have shallow jerks for friends. They were all in to thinking it was all about seeing your wife and you nude. The hint upfront was that your friends were teasing and taunting your wife about her body long before they ever got to the idea of going to a nude beach. They have the wrong attitude about nudity and it showed. I've been going to Hippie Hollow and a few other places since I hit this town as a freshman about 13 years ago and guys who don't respect women are just jerks anyway. These were never your real friends. You and your wife can do better and it is no loss if they are out of your life over this. Don't give up on nude beaches though and let the jerks spoil it for you and your wife. Just the two of you go someplace and just relax. If you meet someone there, cool. If not, that is good but you are doing it for yourselves anyway. It is all about you and her! I've never been to those resorts in Florida but I have been to the beach in Miami and to some others in the Carib. Go with the flow, relax, and leave the leachers at home. Go have a good time. I go with friends or meet them when I go to our local place, Hippie Hollow Park on Lake Travis. But I met my nudist friends at the Hollow and over a long time. And your wife needs to understand you love her and she gets to ride you and not a girl at a beach. She should be happy you have a reaction and are not blind or impotent or suffer from ED! She gets the benefits of wherever you get hungry so she should just laugh it off and smile. Good luck man.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the note, Austin.

We're friendly with the friends again, but we learned a lot from that experience.

By the way, you're in my favorite town in the world. Been there many times playing some of the best gigs I ever did there.

You might recognize my avatar from the Elephant Room on Congress there if you're into jazz.

Never heard of Hippie Hollow though. Sounds like I missed something.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Captain Elephant!

Some friends are good for playing golf with and some for taking in a game, and some for cooking out on the patio, and some for going to nude beaches.

I hope you will and your wife will try it again without the baggage of the other people.

Yes! I know where the Elephant Room is! Been there! Between 3d and 4th I think.

I guess you have played SXSW? Never miss it. Great way to unwind. I've been told the music in Austin is better than Nashville or LA. Never been to Nashville but not impressed with LA so maybe I am biased.

There is a great place here in Austin that specializes in nude travel vacations. Welcome to Bare Necessities

Hippie Hollow is part of the Travis County park system.
Hippie Hollow Park, Travis County, Texas
I've been going there since I was a college freshman. Not like the sandy beaches of Florida but it is a close drive and fun for a day. Seen a lot of amazing sights at HH in a million visits. The place can be fun. More like a giant cove swimming hole for naked people on Lake Travis. Lots of places to picnic out and get sun and just relax. Next time you play Austin you have got to make time for a day at HH.

Try again nude beaches with your wife. You two will have a good relaxing time after you realize the only one paying attention to you is yourself.