Naturist Holidays

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by gcmbois, Nov 11, 2011.

1. gcmbois

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anyone been on a Naturist Holiday and Jelqued or Pumped before going out for the day amongst the other Naturists ?

2. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    Every day that I'm nude at a nudist resort.

3. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When going thru a rather nasty divorce some years ago I "HID" at a naturist/swingers resort/campground. I figured when the prick with the demand papers showed up, IF they could find me, I was certain to know who exactly who was the one as they would standout greatly...but anyway I digress…I pulled my trailer onto the grounds and was fortunately given a spot on a little peninsula like site overlooking a great view of a large lake. Most of the time I sat by the fire and pumped and jelqed all alone while I did what I wanted, when I wanted and of course drank beer freely. After hanging out for several days a couple camped next to me. After they setup their tent they came over to introduce themselves. After several beers I didn’t care that they walked up on me while I was wearing my pump. They never batted an eye but after they had a few “he” asked what it was like…since I was done with my “set” I offered to clean it up and let him try it which he did. That night was a great night and to this day he and I have become great friends and pump on occasion together while his wife sits and talks with us. Pumping is great!!!

4. gcmbois

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    great story, interesting

Draft saved Draft deleted