naturist / nudists vacation

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by xlend, Sep 28, 2006.

1. xlend

xlend New Member

Albums:
    we (me and my b/f) just returned from our holidays at the nudebeaches and nude-campingsites in spain and france (le cap d'agde).
    who else likes to let it all hang loose during the holydays???

2. systemshock3

systemshock3 Member

Albums:
    well, not particularly during the holidays, as we Texans dont like doing ANYTHING outdoors when its cold. below 65-70 degrees F.

That said, this summer I have had the pleasure to be nude quite a bit on both business trips (to Haulover beach in Miami and a nice nude resort in Ft. Lauderdale) as well as a gay, clothing optional ranch here near Dallas. Just a good, relaxing time all around (and not a little hot).

I have been itching to try some of the European nude beaches, though. Thats part of my plan for spring 2007. :)

3. basicmuscle

basicmuscle New Member

Albums:
    For the past 20 years my partner and I have spent our Xmas holidays on the nude beaches of Hawaii. For the past five years on Maui's sensational Lil Beach on Makena. Oneof the truly sensational places on earth.

4. aviatorguy

aviatorguy New Member

Albums:
    I love nude beaches and resorts - I was brought up on them by my parents. We lived in The Netherlands and UK and all the family holidays were naturist orientated. Now I love Cap D'Agde in South of France, such a blast to go there now as an adult after spending so much time there as a child!!! It's a great village were everyone is naked whether on the beach, shopping or having lunch. It's a very 'european' environment where truely anything goes!!!!
    Love to get naked anywhere in front of anyone in fact, just the way I was brought up, it just seems so natural to me!
    Travel globally now so always looking for good nude beach tips from anyone no matter where you live, love them gay,bi or totally mixed!

5. Bosco888

Bosco888 New Member

When I'm in Germany , I head to the local swimming pools, the sauna areas are usual naked ONLY and co'ed!
    And naked sunbathing too!!

6. twogents

twogents New Member

Some pics of me on naturist holiday in spain

Attached Files:

7. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very nice

8. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    For some reason, the picture reminds me of Star Wars - the Twin Moons of Tatooine...

9. BlkIron11

BlkIron11 New Member

I stay nude at home all the time..would enjoy very much traveling somewhere for a nude vacation..must be awesome///last year i went to the nude beach here in NJ twice..it was a great experience....

10. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Cap d' Agde is fabulous in July and August, but by late September it must have been fairly deserted. My wife and I know the couple that run the Calypso restaurant on the beach end of Port Nature fairly well, and they close up by October.

During the winter months, Carribean spots like Club Orient (St. Martin/Maarten) or the racier Hedonism II and III offer nude beaches and plenty of sights to see. In the U.S. Florida is the nudist headquarters, with a couple of huge resorts and some smaller ones ( see Nudist - American Association for Nude Recreation).

11. Bariton

Bariton New Member

Albums:
  12. Bariton

Bariton New Member

Albums:
    I just returned and I had a great time. A lot of big cocks flopping around. LPSG-members will feel at home inmediately. The atmosphere is very open: live and let live.

13. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    OMG, I so want to go to a nude beach one day!

14. ace_dexter

ace_dexter Active Member

Albums:
    My wife and I received our in indoctrination to nude sun bathing in Cayo Largo Cuba
    Cayo Largo, Cuba
    The beaches there are beautiful fine as sugar, white sand, where you can walk for miles and not see another sole. It is also possible to make love on the beach with tropical surf lapping at your toes. You hasn't fantasized about that?
    Too bad you Americans have a govn't that think Cuba is bad for you.
    We are now regulars at our little local nude beach, but we have to wait until we get home for the love making

15. ace_dexter

ace_dexter Active Member

Albums:
    KYGUY
    With a cock like yours you would "own" our little nude beach, so if you do make it to a nude beach be perpared for alot of attention.
    Even I get lots sometimes more attention than I want when I go alone, still it is good for the ego.

16. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love to swim naked in not-nudist beaches

17. SlimGuySB

SlimGuySB New Member

Albums:
    For the americans in the crowd, outside of the USA 'holidays' refers to any vacation period, not just Xmas.

I've never been to a nudist beach, but the idea isn't entirely repulsive to me... ;)

18. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd love to try visiting a nude beach someday. n_n Need someone to go with, though. No way am I going to be there alone. I'd get nervous and hard from being so nervous. :p

19. jcjb2002

jcjb2002 Member

Home Page

not a beach but on a river and VERY nice. Traditional nudist resort in South Texas open all year around.GLBT - friendly, mention that TWT Magazine sent you - they advertise in our GLBT publication, TWT Magazine, here in Texas.

20. smoothster

smoothster New Member

Albums:
    Exactly how I feel about it lol. Absolutely need to go to one, rahter sooner than later as I just love being nude at home

Draft saved Draft deleted