Naturopath/DIM/Saw Palmetto

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by wellhung9, Oct 8, 2011.

1. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

does anyone know a good naturopath located in the San Francisco area that specializes in mens health and erectile function?

I have taken numerous herbs throughout my life and smoked a lot of pot.
    Recently I have been having a lot of problems down there and I think it has to do with some of the herbs I've been taking. I think Saw Palmetto, DIM, and maybe Tongkat Ali are the culprits.

I know Saw Palmetto lowers dht levels which is bad, but I take low doses. Not extract form so its weaker. and have always found it effective. It says it makes other herbs more effective, balances hormones so you can have optimal sexual function and nourishes prostate. I have always had pretty good results with it despite many negative things ive found on the internet. but maybe it has gradually lowered some hormones in me and messed me up.

DIM seems to have mixed feelings on what it does to benefit men. some say it gets rid of bad estrogen other says its an androgen antogonist. I havent taken this for nearly as long as saw palmetto, but maybe its messing me up.

Tongkat ali ive only read good things with boosting T levels, increasing testicular and penis size, etc. I have noticed good things from taking this herb, but also other times i take it i feel like its the reason i cant get hard and my penis shrivels when limp.

I think I need a naturopathic expert. doctors dont really have the knowledge about these herbs. belive me ive asked. they tell me to not take them and they dont think much damage has been done blah blah. but ive taken a lot of herbs for a long time so i think someone who is an expert with this stuff would be helpful. not to mention they could run a hormone panel on me. Ive had hormonal panels run before. Always had high testosterone, but lower dht and dhea. estrogen levels normal. Ive noticed after i lift weights i dont seemed to have that ripped, juiced, pumped effect anymore. my muscle tone isnt as good as it used to be. still not fat, but i feel weaker. I feel like Ai have less testosterone.

Anyways sorry for the long post. any referrals or knowledge would be greatly appreciated thanks.

please no go see a real doctor posts. no stop taking the herbs posts. I'm past that point i feel.

2. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

I swear I have gone from a limp hang of about 6.5 inches and thick to more of a skinny 4.5. My erections are a little bit smaller but still about the same size. They are weaker and much less frequent. My testicles seem smaller. they seem to be shriveled a lot. I just want my fountain of youth back

3. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

My erections have always hovered around eight inches. Now they are about 7.5. They are less thick and its driving me crazy. People who say youre penis cant grow or shrink are wrong. I have seen mine get bigger and smaller. I really think something is wrong with me hormonally

4. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

5. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Well, did you go see a real doctor???

Draft saved Draft deleted