Naughtiest place you've cum...

thugcock05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In 9th grade in my best friends older sister's panties. She was 17 and sooo fucking hot! He was asleep i was spending the night. Stole her panties from the hamper smelled em beat off in em and threw them back in the hamper. LOL man was I horny and gross.

viamanmax

Experimental Member
Media
On a boy from work's ass in the film developing dark room. He just started to rub my croch after he turned out the lights, I didn't complain. He ended up with the most rediculous stain on the back of his shirt. I have no idea how he slipped out without that being obvious.

And also about every imaginable bathroom from airplanes too office buildings.

gayguy777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm A Conservation area on the picnic table ass nude spredding legs beating it.

Driving threw the middle of a busy town jacking till I came on my chest.

On my brothers pillow one night when he made me mad.

In a lowes bathroom at the uranul and a guy walked in and saw it before i could flush.

I jacked and came on my best friends dick then used my cum as his lube.

I think thats all.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread is awesome. Can't believe I didn't notice it before.

For me it has to be the It's a Small World ride at Disneyland. The company I used to work for had a private party there and my office crush-object blew me. Came back to my place after for a more, um, thorough staff meeting. He started singing that goddamn song while pinning me to the matress, which was 1) ironic 2) annoying 3) the only time I've ever lost interest in someone while they were fucking me up the ass.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was young, on a long road trip, I jacked off under a blanket into a sock while my whole family was there.

I also came outside near a bus stop. I was within site of the bus stop, but my back was turned to it. There were also several buildings (with windows with a lot of people) to my left, but a girl I knew (who I hated) who was the "no matter what I always love you" type (we were both 15) stood between the buildings I.

It was actually a funny story. She said she wasn't interested at the time. I asked if I could reach under her shirt and grope her breasts. She let me, and me groping her a bit turned her on enough that she wanted to see it now. I was horny now, so I pulled out my cock and she put her hand on it. I then learned that she didn't know how to give a handjob.

I grabbed my dick and jacked myself off in front of her. She hadn't seen a guy cum before, so she was absolutely amazed. It shot my ego up several notches, but due to other circumstances I don't feel like going into, that was the last time I talked to her. It remains, to this day, the farthest I've gotten. :/

UnzipYourFlyIndy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In a graveyard... in a church (once in the restroom, once in the rector's office)... in several cars (one being my grandfather's...)... several restrooms across the years... in several gyms over the years... offices... alleys... woods... parks... in several restaraunts (while open and closed)... in my office... in their offices... I'm sure I'm forgetting several.

Texasjon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
late night in the rocket slide in Riverchon Park Dallas. A friend of mine and I were goofing around and climbed the ladder to the top and just as I got to the top, I turned around to slide down backwards. Since the passage was narrow, my friends face was now right at my crotch. Within a few minutes I was coating to back of his throat!

Still a great memory.

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men's bathroom, on my girls ass. Old man walked in as I was walking out. That was awkward. Also screwed a girl in a billiard hall as they were closing up. The bartender noticed and came around the corner just as I was buckling up. Close calls....

Reactions: westhillsitalian
Media
This thread is awesome. Can't believe I didn't notice it before.

For me it has to be the It's a Small World ride at Disneyland. The company I used to work for had a private party there and my office crush-object blew me. Came back to my place after for a more, um, thorough staff meeting. He started singing that goddamn song while pinning me to the matress, which was 1) ironic 2) annoying 3) the only time I've ever lost interest in someone while they were fucking me up the ass.
don't worry i won't sing. actually u'd be the soprano dear. :wink:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

petewentzlover

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
at school on the last day out my senior year in the auditorium in the girls dressing group during exams we were supposed to be cleaning up one thing led to another and we end up fucking, at work, in the backseat of a friends car, outside in a corner looked like i was pissing

SotonDaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Interesting thread...
  1. Behind the church altar
  2. In a house under construction
  3. In the back seat of the car I took to the prom (with the other couple as well)
  4. On the nude beach in San Diego
  5. With my cousin, in the top bunk bed, whilst his brother was asleep below
  6. In the back of a U-Haul moving van with my best friend, whilst his Dad was driving... glad there was a sofa to sit on (amongst other things :wink: )
  7. My favourite is: In my sling that I had hanging in the basement (several times actually)