Naughtiest place you've cum...

D_Trimbley Trousersprout

Experimental Member
Media
a) In my undies during math class in grade 8, I was in a backrow and wanking quietly through my pants while looking at the teacher... I don't think anybody noticed, but I'm not sure...

b) In the junior high boy's bathroom, wanking alone.

c) In the warehouse of the grocery store where I was working during high school.

d) In the university dorms bathrooms.

e) In the university dorms showers.

Seanty_Cooze

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
-On my kitchen table (I was whacking it when I was young in my living room and my parents drove up so I ran into my kitchen and finished off before they came inside).
- In a duck hunting blind (I was hunting with my father when I was young and he was off doing something and busted a load into the water).
- On several friend's beds and their parent's bed's (having sex in various places).
- In my pants at work (a really slow day at work, I was allowed to sleep for an hour or two. I started having a really good dream which ended with me shooting a load in my pants and instantly waking up and making sure no one saw me.)

Hah, I've had some interesting experiences I guess.

aussie7inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
every bathroom of every placed i've ever worked in
every room of my childhood house
my mates bedroom floor while he slept next to me
the shower on a camp which only had a curtain separating me from the other shower-ers
same camp in bed, my roommate walked in halfway thru but i had to finish!
grandparents shower
out my bedroom window onto the roof of the level below
parkland near my house
while driving my car
and probably more...
great thread, love hearing these stories

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
In my car on the roof of a mall parking lot. It was the most random thing ever. I was horny one day but needed a change of venue so I drove to the mall because I knew the parking lot was big and would surely be empty. What I wasn't expecting was to be followed by mall security. I suppose I should've known they'd suspect something as I was driving up and down the rows of the parking lot, looking for a good place to do it. Eventually, I faked like I was leaving the mall but did a U-turn and went straight to the roof. It was a quick jack, didn't feel any different from other times but it was at the most snobby mall Michigan has. Neiman Marcus, Saks, Nordstrom, etc. The fuckers deserved my cum.

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the back of an ancient limo ( no privacy glass or curtains ) in a mall parking lot with dude from housewares dept
In several houses that were under construction-musta' been the thought of hot construction workers that put me in the mood.
In the back of a U-Haul- I'm with SotonDaddy on that one
On the front porch swing with neighbor
with best friend in the very back of a Chevy Suburban loaded with straight guys and driven by Dad. Risky!
Spooged into stepmoms shoes out of spite.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my car on the roof of a mall parking lot. It was the most random thing ever. I was horny one day but needed a change of venue so I drove to the mall because I knew the parking lot was big and would surely be empty. What I wasn't expecting was to be followed by mall security. I suppose I should've known they'd suspect something as I was driving up and down the rows of the parking lot, looking for a good place to do it. Eventually, I faked like I was leaving the mall but did a U-turn and went straight to the roof. It was a quick jack, didn't feel any different from other times but it was at the most snobby mall Michigan has. Neiman Marcus, Saks, Nordstrom, etc. The fuckers deserved my cum.

Wow... what a sight that must've been... ah to have been a mall security camera that day. :wink:

Reactions: westhillsitalian

pingu1359

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ive cum in in my mum pantys, sis pantys, m8s mums and thr lil sis pantys, in mass, on a bus, in school, in a bus depot, the best one ever was on my mums ass wen she was passed out drunk.

Reactions: spitandshovelover