Naughty Appreciation Thread

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH MY!

I wish you guys could see my face right now. I am grinning ear to ear! I love you all. I feel like Dorothy waking up from the dream surrounded by all of her friends and protectors saying, " ...and you were there, and you were there and you ,too! " LOL! Danny darlin' thank you for starting this thread for me. After a rough day what a great thing to come home to! Mwahhhh!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Naughty, you make it possible for me to come back to this site. I have had great fun playing games with you and preppie. I still smile when I remember the night you laughed extremely hard. You told me to not make you have an asthma attack. I still remember what I said while we were playing three word game. oooo :rolleyes:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty deserves a prize alone for maneuvering her way through this board without getting caught up in brawls all along. I envy her for her ability to keep cool, and find a moderating way in arguments. Kim, you were one of the first persons here to send me a PM: That makes you a little more special to me.

Please stay here for a lot more days.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Naughty, Sweetheart, how many have you seduced here? Your charms are inescapable. :smile:

Are you related to Cousin It by chance?

Attachments

witchway

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Naughty is pure class! She elevates every discussion to new and higher level. We are truly lucky to have her here on LPSG!:smile: