Naughty Appreciation Thread

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is one sweet woman i would to thank for her kindness and warm heart. Thank you for all you do on here. A angel you are.:kiss:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Agreed Mr Snakey, naughty is a lovely, kind person,naughty is always polite, cheerful and a good efficient Moderator with a good sense of humor, again thank you naughty for all your help and advice and making me feel welcome over the months to this site.:veryhappy:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Naughty kicks ass, she's (to me) the Earthiest of the Mods, not that there's anything wrong with the rest but if you didn't look at her Avatar info you wouldn't think she's a Mod. She's so much fun and I always look forward to reading her posts.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well Naughty and I haven't always agreed on things but we remain friendly and always talk it through. She's always the first there to lend support when someone is having a tough time and that's an admirable trait. :smile: Respect :wink:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love Naughty because she is well read and she loves those reading Harlequin romance novels (I do too. It is a black thing for which non black folks ne'er comprehend:smile:) for online discussion on her Yahoo book club. We even get to rewrite plots of those romance paperbacks into some funny laughable shit.

If we lived closer, I imagine that we would be fat arsed eating each other's Southern cuisine...sipping on my peach Mint Juleps and reading those cheesy Harlequin romance paperbacks.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! I love you guys! Thank you so much! What lovely things to say. I have to run upstairs for a second but I am going to thank each one personally when I get back! I am grinning ear from ear right now. Bless all of your hearts (in a good way! ) LOL!