Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
:wavey:Hey, Naughty girl!

We love you! I have especially enjoyed our convesations throughout my membership here. Had it not been for you, I would have had a far less enjoyable time here. You are always able to make me feel better on my vent:rant:days, knowing just the right thing to say to me. You are an angel :newangel: in my book that we all have been blessed to encounter here. I love the way your sense of humor comes across in your words :biglaugh: which is not as easy at it seems sometimes here.

I think you're one of the greatest! You rock, Naughty!:headbang:

So, from myself and all of us...:grouphug:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I make a mean chess pie, but I prefer lemon chess pie.. My buttermilk pie has also gotten rave reviews. My Key Lime pie is almost as good as an orgasm, but not quite. :eek:

Lemon chess pies are the best. My aunt and my mother made the best ones. But when they passed on, they took those recipes with them to their eternal reward.

Southerners eat a bit too well. And drink too well. :wink:

I have never had an orgasm chess pie before. But I hope that it is the one that is causal and not made from the effects of having an orgasm. :eek:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Lemon chess pies are the best. My aunt and my mother made the best ones. But when they passed on, they took those recipes with them to their eternal reward.

Southerners eat a bit too well. And drink too well. :wink:

I have never had an orgasm chess pie before. But I hope that it is the one that is causal and not made from the effects of having an orgasm. :eek:

No orgasm by-products are in my food, so you're safe. :eek:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:wavey:Hey, Naughty girl!

We love you! I have especially enjoyed our convesations throughout my membership here. Had it not been for you, I would have had a far less enjoyable time here. You are always able to make me feel better on my vent:rant:days, knowing just the right thing to say to me. You are an angel :newangel: in my book that we all have been blessed to encounter here. I love the way your sense of humor comes across in your words :biglaugh: which is not as easy at it seems sometimes here.

I think you're one of the greatest! You rock, Naughty!:headbang:

So, from myself and all of us...:grouphug:

Thank you babe!

Yeah we do have some serious keepin' it real sessions, don't we?
Well, it is either that or some serious verbal AK47isms on the board and what is the point? I gotta find something to laugh about and believe me Y'all give me PLENTY to laugh about! LOL!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To my remote fan club.

This is a shout out to ya! I love y'all. I am going to continue calling people sweetie, honey, baby, babe, boo-kins and what ever other loving names come to mind at the moment. When I use these terms, I mean them sincerely. I havent gotten any complaints yet from those on the receiving end.

For all those who have been kind enough to stop by and post a few sweet words on my behalf , I thank you most sincerely. There is NOTHING sycophantic about giving out verbal flowers. Besides , it may bring down the blood pressure. Thank you one and all.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's start at this little place that makes wonderful biscuits. Then for lunch, we'll eat cheese ravioli at the Corner Bakery Cafe down on main street.

UH as I have told you multiple times you do NOT want me eating cheese ravioli. Though I love it , it does NOT love me! LOL!