Naughty Appreciation Thread

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont know Naughty.I will say this. I enjoy reading her posts.I love how she sometimes will handle hostile people.She does it with great humor and never loses her temper.I think the mods on lpsg have a thankless job and get beaten up by some.My hats off to Miss Naughty and her great charm.I hope I can get to know her better.Much Love Jason.

P.S. Her Blog is fantastic.:smile:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know Naughty.I will say this. I enjoy reading her posts.I love how she sometimes will handle hostile people.She does it with great humor and never loses her temper.I think the mods on lpsg have a thankless job and get beaten up by some.My hats off to Miss Naughty and her great charm.I hope I can get to know her better.Much Love Jason.

P.S. Her Blog is fantastic.:smile:

THank you, Darlin'. The check is in the mail...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To my remote fan club.

This is a shout out to ya! I love y'all. I am going to continue calling people sweetie, honey, baby, babe, boo-kins and what ever other loving names come to mind at the moment. When I use these terms, I mean them sincerely. I havent gotten any complaints yet from those on the receiving end.

For all those who have been kind enough to stop by and post a few sweet words on my behalf , I thank you most sincerely. There is NOTHING sycophantic about giving out verbal flowers. Besides , it may bring down the blood pressure. Thank you one and all.
Yes the inability to show anything other than anger. Misanthropy is a lonely dark existence. They are afraid of verbal flowers

Last edited: