Naughty cell phone pics

Do you have naughty photos of yourself on your cell phone?

• Yes.

Votes: 44 41.1%
  • I used to, but deleted them.

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • No, because I don't want to do that.

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • No, because my phone does not have a camera.

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't keep them because of other people finding out about it
So I delete them after I send them out.

TheHappyWhore

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I have a few naughty pics on my phone both of myself and others that were sent to me .
I usually transfer my pictures to the computer but there have been times when I forget about it. This caused a moment of absolute terror recently when I thought I'd lost my phone out in public. You better believe I got those pics on the computer right after I got home!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have 2 phones one for work and one for off work hours. I Try not to keep photos for long on my personal phone; because every now and again I get lazy and use my phone for work. I was sexting; or getting sexted once and I had copied a photo into to memory so I could paste it. Long story short I accidentally pulled up a business string of names and was a send ( push button ) away from sending my penis to my bosses.

True story.

Reactions: FloridaKraft

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband and I have a deal. We don't take pictures of each other or ourselves with our phones. There is no question that the odds of them appearing anywhere else besides the phone are great.

So we don't do it. Anymore. Well, we used to Skype, and it's a little different. But his IT guy told him that the streams could be hacked as well, so no more sexy stuff on the phone. Well, skin anyway. I still send him a sexy pose or two when he's been away for a while.

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted957600

I do have photos of me and those I've dated. Should probably take them out of the library and move them to a folder in my yahoo e-mail account as that would make them more private and more difficult to find in my phone.

I sent 1 recently to my love when she was away up north for a couple of weeks, said she was feeling a bit tired and glum, so thought hey, take a quickie in the bathroom mirror and send it. She said it got the blood flowing a bit quicker. I mentioned to delete it straight away. She kept it though for the duration and still had it on her phone when she got back, she didn't want to delete it.

Anyway, it did not include face, if someone cared or bothered, they would have to have seen me naked. In the scheme of things, I really do not think a nakie photo on the phone is going to cause me any grief. May cause someone else embarrassment, but in this day and age, with the amount digital naked bodies and near naked bodies of ordinary everday people cluttering the internet......Geeze, there are some celebrities who post naked pics of themselves all the time, or near naked and no-one really cares.

Maybe if you streaked naked across a cricket pitch...oops, been done, footy field? Been done, at a Donald Trump conference?.." :) :)