Naughty men

Have any of you men ever tried opening your wife's or girlfriend's underwear drawer and then masturbating and ejaculating in one of her panties and putting it back? And if so, did she notice? And if she noticed, what did she say? My boyfriend does that to me all the time. Every morning when I wake up and go through my underwear drawer to select a nice pair of panties to wear for the day, I always find them drenched in dried up semen.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Il pleure dans mon coeur. Thought that was what underware was for as I always go commando. Why are we talking or posting replies to this idiot's threads? If we stop, maybe this trans will go away.

Posting replies is really taking time away from my morning routine of girth pumping, shaving and drying my pubes (what's left of them) after showering.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sandra! Babe! Please let Savage and Cigarbabe go! Dont hold them hostige on the roof of the LPSG mental hospital! The police and doctors have your surrounded! Theyve got the stun guns used on the Tiger in LA a week ago!

Please be careful! The President has authorised them to shoot you down as you are a threat to LPSG Homeland Security! Please babe! Calm down and stop rubbing your shit all over them and trying to get Savage to fuck you with his big cock! Yes i know hes circumcised Sandra, but hes trying to restore so he doesnt count!

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey girl (I use the term loosely here)

but you got a washing machine, used it - stop whining.. and please please please stop posting

Calling all mental cases,

oh here comes Sandra -

now back in your cage. and STAY !

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wonder when he does it? :confused: After he has sex with you? :eek: Maybe he throws the used condoms in your drawer. :tongue: You should start locking your drawer, unless you like wearing those dried up semen stained panties. :rolleyes:

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Daily 110% chance of impregnation via dried up arabian semen. That's me alright.

In fact, Arabian semen is so powerful it keeps the panties drenched even though it's dried up! Strong stuff.

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of you men ever tried opening your wife's or girlfriend's underwear drawer and then masturbating and ejaculating in one of her panties and putting it back? And if so, did she notice? And if she noticed, what did she say? My boyfriend does that to me all the time. Every morning when I wake up and go through my underwear drawer to select a nice pair of panties to wear for the day, I always find them drenched in dried up semen.

I'll say this once, and hope everyone ignores it, or take it with maturity and realize I'm being brave saying this, (not like it matters) BUT:

I used to jurk off with my cousins panties. I was SOOO horny back then, before I lost my virginity. I was a horndog, and I was a only child that had a panty fetish, a big dick, and the opportunity to go through their laundry at night when I visited.

So yes, I LOVE going through girls underwear draw even today. I'm just alot less desperate, although nowadays I know girls are lucky to have a guy like going thru their stuff... (not to be conceited)