Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
D

deleted5791141

Peter Johann Nepomuk Geiger (11 January 1805 – 29 October 1880) was a Viennese artist who had hoped to follow in the family tradition of sculpting but found that drawing and painting were his natural element. He painted for the royal Austrian family and traveled to the orient with Prince Ferdinand Maximilian Joseph in 1850,

(Note the lady’s foot - likely deformed due to binding)

C1F7CCDD-7E4A-4E1E-96E9-CED73A256750.jpeg

D

deleted5791141

Chant philosophique published in France in 1825. This is a “rare” and beautiful book containing a long poem celebrating sex and all the various sexual positions. The poem is a literal invocation calling on God the “Father of the human race and of pleasure, Love, come fill me with your divinity.“
00936AFD-262A-4C59-8A8E-D4B892ED19AB.jpeg

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If this is yr thing, then I would highly recommend Erotica Universalis

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Erotica-Universalis-Gilles-Neret/dp/3836547783

This is the version I have...

30176391917.jpg

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
World Erotic Art Museum - Wikipedia

After the COVID-19 pandemic passes, it's a hoot to visit the World Erotic Art Museum in Miami Beach. Not to be confused with The National Gallery on Trafalgar Square, The Louvre in Paris or any other legitimate art museum around the world, it was the brainchild of the late Naomi Wilzig. When one sees the exhibits first-hand they're either amused or mystified. How could something akin to a miniature Easter Island stone relic with a huge, raging erection or a drawing of an African native hung like Long Dong Silver warrant space in an art museum?

The answer may lie in the fact that Naomi Wilzig was an heir to both a banking fortune and was the daughter of a New Jersey Jewish real-estate baron dubbed The King of the Meadowlands. MetLife Stadium sits atop some of his land holdings. When you have great wealth, are on a first name basis with Prime Ministers of Israel and list your occupation as Philanthropist, you pretty much get to stick your storeroom collection of sexual kitsch anywhere you choose.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
World Erotic Art Museum - Wikipedia

After the COVID-19 pandemic passes, it's a hoot to visit the World Erotic Art Museum in Miami Beach. Not to be confused with The National Gallery on Trafalgar Square, The Louvre in Paris or any other legitimate art museum around the world, it was the brainchild of the late Naomi Wilzig. When one sees the exhibits first-hand they're either amused or mystified. How could something akin to a miniature Easter Island stone relic with a huge, raging erection or a drawing of an African native hung like Long Dong Silver warrant space in an art museum?

The answer may lie in the fact that Naomi Wilzig was an heir to both a banking fortune and was the daughter of a New Jersey Jewish real-estate baron dubbed The King of the Meadowlands. MetLife Stadium sits atop some of his land holdings. When you have great wealth, are on a first name basis with Prime Ministers of Israel and list your occupation as Philanthropist, you pretty much get to stick your storeroom collection of sexual kitsch anywhere you choose.

Hmmm... sounds about as salubrious as the Amsterdam Erotic Museum

Reactions: ActionBuddy

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm... sounds about as salubrious as the Amsterdam Erotic Museum

The Erotic Museum in Amsterdam is like the Galleria dell' Accademia in Florence, Italy where Michelangelo's David is located, when compared to Naomi's "museum" in Miami Beach. Part of the reason I say that may be because I got to see some of the crap--excuse me, art treasures-- when she lived at Paradise Lakes nudist resort in Lutz during the decade of the 1990s prior to moving to Miami Beach. She was a warm and wonderful person with an extremely interesting family. ;)

Last edited:

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The erotic museum in Amsterdam is like the Galleria dell' Accademia in Florence, Italy where Michelangelo's David is located, when compared to Naomi's "museum" in Miami Beach. Part of the reason I say that may be because I got to see some of the crap--excuse me, art treasures-- when she lived at Paradise Lakes nudist resort in Lutz during the decade of the 1990s prior to moving to Miami Beach. She was a warm and wonderful person with an extremely interesting family. ;)

Livin' the dream, eh? :p

No, the Amsterdam Erotic Museum is a dump, eff why aye.