Naughty thoughts...

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
My naughty thoughts sometimes involve BDSM as i love punishing stupid little cretins that pass my way.

My favourite thing to do is clip/clamp/peg the tongue and use a violet wand on sensitive parts.A stretching device is also quite exciting for me,i love to see the look of horror on some indiginous ar$ewipes face as he/she first clocks the thing.Best bit is seeing someone in it drip white with excitement.

Though not always.

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My naughty thoughts sometimes involve BDSM as i love punishing stupid little cretins that pass my way.

My favourite thing to do is clip/clamp/peg the tongue and use a violet wand on sensitive parts.A stretching device is also quite exciting for me,i love to see the look of horror on some indiginous ar$ewipes face as he/she first clocks the thing.Best bit is seeing someone in it drip white with excitement.

Though not always.

lol I know a couple that would love to have you as a house guest for a while lol

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me and my beau were working out in the gym today. While he was on he brench press I could make out the outline of his rod in his shorts. I had to fight the urge to reach down and jerk and suck him off. Everyone else in the gym might have objected though. :D So I had to wait till we got home to jump him lol

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a new temp at my work...mid-20s...6 foot and HOT. Looks like he has a nice package. Whenever I've been at a meeting with him I have to contain my drool, but I can't stop thinking of how all the nasty, naughty and delicious things I would do to him if I got my hands on him! Yummy!

I'm a very horny girl...so it doesn't take much to make me aroused.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I alone in wondering how UPS finds all these delivery guys with such spankable asses?

You are so not alone...I constantly flirt with and ogle the UPS guy that comes to my house...jesus is he hot.

:)