Naughty!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
More:

Nic_160 is a fucking STUD. Hands down. His shy nature makes him even fucking sexier.

Bliss is simply beautiful. Stunning and natural- no makeup needed.

What a great way to spend a cold, snowy evening.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I really am depressed that I felt like I was on house arrest here at home. I am glad I was here though. My cousin had to be rushed to intensive care as well. SO it was not a fun day. I am so glad you all had a good time though. I really hope you all too lots of pictures. I know it wont be the same but It is the best one can do under the circumstances....

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now I really am depressed that I felt like I was on house arrest here at home. I am glad I was here though. My cousin had to be rushed to intensive care as well. SO it was not a fun day. I am so glad you all had a good time though. I really hope you all too lots of pictures. I know it wont be the same but It is the best one can do under the circumstances....

I'm sorry to hear you had such a difficult day, Naughty. Pictures were taken and i'll discuss with the boys about the possibility of posting some.

DC and Lex give the best hugs hands down. Lex, if you can believe it, is even more attractive in person and let me rub his shiny dome. :biggrin1: What a treat. He has good taste in men, too. DC and his partner are absolutely lovely people with a gift for making you feel right at home. He proved to be an excellent cellular navigator when my mapquest directions blew out the window at the Baltimore toll booth (I was able to laugh about it once I reached my destination). Ryan was hit on by two ladies in succession at the bar where we had drinks and I managed to get my ass groped by an unknown source.

Good times.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen some of the pics. I vote to email them to Kim.

DC and Lex give the best hugs hands down. Lex, if you can believe it, is even more attractive in person and let me rub his shiny dome. :biggrin1: ...
DC and I work on that. Hugs are important.

... Ryan was hit on by two ladies in succession at the bar where we had drinks ...

I told you --- that coat and his good looks are the fucking mojo.

... I managed to get my ass groped by an unknown source...

Well, you were standing right outside the restroom with your back to the door. Hee Hee. It had to be one of the lesbians who were dancing to the Kelly Clarkson videos on the TV. Ryan was the only straight boy in the house. The HOTTEST straight boy on the block I might add.

Good times.

Hell yeah.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've seen some of the pics. I vote to email them to Kim.
Sounds good to me.
DC and I work on that. Hugs are important.
Your hard work has paid off nicely. :biggrin1:
I told you --- that coat and his good looks are the fucking mojo.
Tell me about it.
Well, you were standing right outside the restroom with your back to the door. Hee Hee. It had to be one of the lesbians who were dancing to the Kelly Clarkson videos on the TV. Ryan was the only straight boy in the house. The HOTTEST straight boy on the block I might add.
Actually I got groped while coming downstairs but you may be right.:eek:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IT sounds like a wild time was had by all... LOL! Well, I look forward to getting my hugs form every body and rubbing Lex's smooth bald head when we all get together again .I am sorry I am going to miss the NIC phenom though.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
More:

Nic_160 is a fucking STUD. Hands down. His shy nature makes him even fucking sexier.

Bliss is simply beautiful. Stunning and natural- no makeup needed.

What a great way to spend a cold, snowy evening.

Lex is the stud... gorgeous man and DC and bliss are right, his pics don't do him justice. Warm, affectionate, engaging personality, too. Just as I had imagined.

Everyone has heard me sing bliss's praises before. and I'm glad I got to meet DC_DEEP's better half as well. Both of them (DC and his partner) are intelligent, funny, articulate people and accommodating and generous hosts on top of that. DC, I know you already know this, but you really didn't have to pick up the check for everyone. You are far too sweet. Thanks again for inviting us into your home and for being such a nice guy.

Naughty, you were sorely missed by everyone there. So sorry you couldn't make it out...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bliss, I only recall being hit on by one woman. The one who just about raped me on the pool table there. Maybe you were standing too far away to hear what the other one said to me but it was something about she and her husband and what they were doing in the bathroom together.

I was getting stared down by several men, though.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bliss, I only recall being hit on by one woman. The one who just about raped me on the pool table there. Maybe you were standing too far away to hear what the other one said to me but it was something about she and her husband and what they were doing in the bathroom together.

You mean the black lady who walked up and screamed:"OMG!! Your coat is so fucking fabulolus. OMG! That is SO fucking HOT!!" and preceeded to talk your ear off and grope you for the next 15 minutes (on her way to the restroom--wink, wink)?

The other lady was drunk off her ass. I told her I wasn't in line for the restroom and she responded with (pointing to the guy behind her) "This is my husband and he gets very jealous."

I was thinking, "Do you SEE me standing here and hugging and kissing on this handsome MAN?!?" Do you know you're in a GAY bar?!?

Sloppy drunken people suck. We actually saw them standing beside my truck when we left. They made some wiseass comment as I cleaned the snow off, but I ignored their 3-drinks-too-many asses.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

NIC,

YOu had a drunk woman try to assault you on the pool table? I hate when that happens. So when do you actually leave? You know we will have to do a reprise ( with me included ) on one of your triumphant returns...I am truly sorry to have missed it as well.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NIC,

YOu had a drunk woman try to assault you on the pool table? I hate when that happens. So when do you actually leave? You know we will have to do a reprise ( with me included ) on one of your triumphant returns...I am truly sorry to have missed it as well.

Well, I don't know that she was "drunk." I do think she had been drinking. and she was being extremely forward about how cute she thought I was and how much she liked my coat, straddling my leg as I was sitting down and leaning very close in to talk to me.