Naughty!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I don't know that she was "drunk." I do think she had been drinking. and she was being extremely forward about how cute she thought I was and how much she liked my coat, straddling my leg as I was sitting down and leaning very close in to talk to me.

What? That move isnt even cute in a newly spayed poodle bitch..I am embarassed for her...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bliss, I only recall being hit on by one woman. The one who just about raped me on the pool table there. Maybe you were standing too far away to hear what the other one said to me but it was something about she and her husband and what they were doing in the bathroom together.
Oh, my bad. I thought she was hitting on you, too.

I was getting stared down by several men, though.
The one in the white shirt at the bar did everything but visibly drool...he looked like a starving man and you were his last meal.:biggrin1:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, my bad. I thought she was hitting on you, too.

The one in the white shirt at the bar did everything but visibly drool...he looked like a starving man and you were his last meal.:biggrin1:

I don't know if I even saw him. The one in the baseball cap standing by the door looked like he was trying to burn a hole in the back of my head with his eyes, though.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex is the stud... gorgeous man and DC and bliss are right, his pics don't do him justice. Warm, affectionate, engaging personality, too. Just as I had imagined.
Yes, he is. I have so thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him.
Everyone has heard me sing bliss's praises before. and I'm glad I got to meet DC_DEEP's better half as well. Both of them (DC and his partner) are intelligent, funny, articulate people and accommodating and generous hosts on top of that. DC, I know you already know this, but you really didn't have to pick up the check for everyone. You are far too sweet. Thanks again for inviting us into your home and for being such a nice guy.
My pleasure, NIC. It was good to see you again, and such a pleasure to meet Miss Bliss. She is as delightful in person as she is online. You are both welcome in my home, any time. Your friends from Richmond were fun, too.
Naughty, you were sorely missed by everyone there. So sorry you couldn't make it out...
We will have to try again. If you are already in Korea by the time I finally meet Naughty, we'll drink a toast to you. Get out your shot glass and a bottle of liquor, you'll need those in Asia.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Use your best judgement before offering to give any Koreans a "sip". :eek:

It is a Korean profanity, a vulgar equivalent to "fuck".
I never said he should offer a "sip." I was actually thinking more along the lines of a Big Gulp!

I have never been to Korea, and have only known one person who has lived in Korea. In most of the other countries in the Far East, though, social drinking is important; declining to participate when the toasts begin is considered a great insult. In China, a formal dinner among higher government officials, or business associates, the toasts will start before dinner, continue throughout dinner, and continue for another hour or two after dinner. My partner was there last fall, on official US government business, and he told me they nearly pickled him.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never said he should offer a "sip." I was actually thinking more along the lines of a Big Gulp!

I have never been to Korea, and have only known one person who has lived in Korea. In most of the other countries in the Far East, though, social drinking is important; declining to participate when the toasts begin is considered a great insult. In China, a formal dinner among higher government officials, or business associates, the toasts will start before dinner, continue throughout dinner, and continue for another hour or two after dinner. My partner was there last fall, on official US government business, and he told me they nearly pickled him.

:biggrin1: Absolutely DC. Getting drunk together is a taken as good sign of trust and bonding.

I just wanted to point out how an innocent and very common English expression can have a dramatically unexpected meaning in another culture. It puts an amusing spin on "Save a sip for me."