Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nautica Boxers.jpg

I found these at Costco. $15 buys a 3-pack - either 3 shades of blue pictured above, or 2 black. one gray. I bought a 3-pack in blue to try them out. Loved them! I bought 2 more packs of blue yesterday. The fabric is thin, non-restrictive, and feels really good. I reorganized my underwear drawers as these will take the top front spot and get worn exclusively.

I'm hard to please with underwear. When I find something that I really like, I pass the word.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite is white. Too bad they don’t have that.
I don't see white very often. UA has them in a similar fabric, although they cost more than the Nautica. If you don't mind broadcloth boxers, JC Penney has their brand of white boxers in a 4 pack for $28. Yesterday I bought a 4-pack of navy, red, and white patriotic themed boxers at Penney's. They had a buy one get 50% of the second. $45 out the door if you want 2 packs.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you tried Jockey boxers?
Yes. Jockey makes nylon boxers as well as broadcloth. Jockey used to make trim-fit boxers that looked like gym shorts. They had contrast piping on the sides and along the bottom hem. Would like to see those reappear someday.