Naveen Andrews

D_Alli_Katz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
any info or pics? Only asian guy i ever had a crush on. Also, i think he "wankd a guy off" in a programme called budah in suburbia. Never watched it but heard it was good x x x

There's a picture of him online, from The Buddha of Suburbia, where he is in a bath tub and you can see through the water a clear view of his cock. Mmmm. Is it delicious. Uncircumcised. I can't seem to find the picture now though! eugh.

D_Alli_Katz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thank you Elaas. Geography was never my favourite lesson, but i was pretty sure india was in asia. Lol. You cleared it up nicely. I owe you one!

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thank you Elaas. Geography was never my favourite lesson, but i was pretty sure india was in asia. Lol. You cleared it up nicely. I owe you one!

Clear as mud. :confused:

So in the UK "asian" means someone of indian/pakstani descent and doesn't mean (as Elaas said) chinese/japanese descent. What do you call those of chinese/japanese descent? Indian? While technically India may be in asia the ethnicity is clearly not the same. To call everyone from that area "asian" is imprecise.

elass

Legendary Member
Media
actually no, that's not what i said at all. i said that in the uk it NORMALLY meant you were referring to those of indian/etc descent, just as in the usa it NORMALLY means a chinese/etc descent - because the uk has a much higher proportion of indian/pakistani/etc people compared to those originating from the far east. so for a brit to call naveen andrews asian is a perfectly common british colloquialism. and whilst you're on your high horse, to call someone from india "asian" is no more or less accurate than it is to call someone from china "asian", and how is it imprecise to call someone from asia "asian" anyway?

Reactions: 12qwertyuiop34

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
so for a brit to call naveen andrews asian is a perfectly common british colloquialism. and whilst you're on your high horse, to call someone from india "asian" is no more or less accurate than it is to call someone from china "asian", and how is it imprecise to call someone from asia "asian" anyway?

Except that he isn't "from Asia". He's as British as I am. Otherwise you might as well call me French! :biggrin1:

Reactions: nickjmort

D_Alli_Katz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
please dont argue! But thank you elaas. To us brits, asian means people with asian origin ie. Indian, chinese etc. Just because he comes from england, he is still of asian decsent so therefore i will not apologise for calling him asian because he is. Thanks again elaas