Navy SEAL Workout Program

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by AlphaSpartan, Mar 11, 2010.

1. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

After three months of morning workout prepping, I've decided beginning March 15 I will begin what I believe to be an accurate workout routine used by Navy SEALs; there may be a more intense routine out there but I've always viewed the SEALs as badasses.

I aim to get in peak physical condition so I am able to do more of the physically demanding activities I love. I decided I may as well document my whole experience so I could get some potentially helpful input and perhaps inspire some others to do the same. I will try to update my album every Saturday.

Here is the website from which I am getting my information:
    Escape: the Navy Seals workout details

I have included pictures taken today, prior to the beginning of the program. These can also be found in my album along with additional information.

Attached Files:

2. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a pretty good plan.
    I wish you a lot of success in your new program.
    You are already a fit guy, and you will do well.

3. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:
    you got a..... goal, or a specific ability you're trying to develop or improve upon? the "battlefield of life" is sorta vague

4. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

My goal is to make my body match my personality. I tend to be a very opinionated leader and I believe I should be able to tackle any task thrown at me.

I don't want a bunch of people knowing where I live.

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

at my age, your new routine would kill me!

6. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:

Being a baddass is also knowing when to follow...

7. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

You have a great-looking cock. I personally don't care for long hair on guys though.
    Good luck on the routine.

8. Pitbull

Gold Member

I saw the title and thought - Navy Seal Workout under the topic of "The Healthy Penis" :confused:

Thought the government had some kind of top secret program :wink:

9. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    good luck on your goal. keep us informed of your progress

10. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

Aye, but an honest leader with respectable ethics and morals is hard to find these days.

However, the remark about being a leader was to help explain why I'm choosing to go through this.

In other news; I'm up to 30 push-ups. I think I increase by three every day.

#10 AlphaSpartan, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  11. milkboy

milkboy New Member

I hate to burst your bubble, but that is a ridiculously unrealistic goal. You may be able to make those kind of gains for the first several days but not for long. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

I haven't bothered to actually look up the regimen - but I'll still warn you not to overtrain. Eating good food and getting rest is at least as important as any workout.

EDIT: Okay, I just looked at the workout and believe me, that's the last thing you should be doing! You're already lean. What you need to do is build some muscle. It is impossible to build muscle and lose fat at the same time and that routine is very clearly for losing fat.

1) Get a gym membership.
    2) Lift weights regularly.
    3) Eat a large volume of quality food.
    4) Get good sleep.
    5) Admire the results in the mirror.

#11 milkboy, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  12. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:
    Yeah...... I know a bunch of retired seals and I work with 2 now, and even now after years in private sector they're ankle's are as wide as your chest. to begin with that isn't aa seal program, I read the first 3 sentences and didn't see "log" or "miles back to shore" and closed it, its not a ranger or any other ussocom outfit I have worked with . Honestly the only thing it reminds me of is a prep program to get ready for phys evaluation. Secondly the AP about you having the physic of an anorexic grey hound, all through seal training you eat 4 times a day Usually hot food and always as much as you want, and they still go in 220 or more and leave lighter than they came in. You are already lean so jump in muscle building for 6 months and focus on dips and pull ups, then 6 months focus on your running and swimming. I think all units beyond infantry is 2 miles in 10 minutes.......... And never say 30 push ups with first looking down and saying "only" first..... 30 is punishment for being 30 seconds late to formation, you need to be doing 25 every time you go to the bathroom during the day....... Seriously

13. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
    The work out
    I notice there is not very much back, and a lot of chest. Chin ups can work your back if done right....to do this you should use a really wide grip...about 20cm past ur shoulders on each hand (yes they are fucking hard).

If dont work ur back you will get bad posture. Its that simple.

Supper sets are suggested (3 different sets without rest) i have never been a fan of these. I was once told that when u work out the blood is diverted to the muscle grp that is being worked, so its best to stay focused on that. Not sure how true that is tho.

the swiming
    I have done as much swimming as almost anyone out there (trained for competition for 6 years, 3 hours every morning 5 days a week), so i no a few things about that.
    Although it might be hard to swim non-stop, if u want to increase ur fitness you should do what they call "thresh hold" training. I.E u swim 50m on a "1 min cycle", leaving for your next 50m every 1 min.
    Once u can do 50s on a 1min, try 100s on a 2min, and then cut the time of the cycle down as u can.

running
    I personally find that running is not the most useful way to get fit, as it is often bad for knees, however if u dont have this problem im sure u will be fine. Although take it slow to start to allow ur legs to get used to the strain so that ur knees dont take all the force st8 up.

Anyways that is my 10cents worth, hope you enjoy you working out :)

14. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
    just gotta point out...he said he wanted to get fit, not to build muscle. Lifting weights is not going to make you fit.

15. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:
    yeah, they're fucking hard, thats why its important to focus on them, they are like the 4link suspension on a car or truck, and you do them right when you're not allowed to do them any other way

well, it IS the most useful way to move your ass, get fit will happen when you can get in and get out.

no..... he said he wanted to make his body match his personality opinionated leader handle anything blah blah blah and be a bad ass. I went through a part of the bud for my combat diving training, and your competition training aside, you don't understand anymore than he dose. it isn't about getting fit for the ladies poolside. its not doing the reps to get fit, its getting fit to do the reps. I never once looked in a mirror the entire time i was the north Carolina crawling through briars and ant hills, when I shipped off to the sandbox none of my clothes fit cause I had a stomach like a blackberry keyboard, all i cared about was that I could be where i needed to be, when and how I was told and could do what i was trained to do and get out again. but none of that matters because I was a solider, seals are sailors and he's skinny kid with a nice unit and an imagination and you..... are a guy in red tighties with a nice stomach, you wanna look good he wants to be a fantasy

heh, yeah ...... we'll let that be your little secret

16. milkboy

milkboy New Member

Becoming a 140 pound dude with almost no muscle but can can run a marathon doesn't seem to match his goal either.

TS, to me, simply sounds like somebody who doesn't really understand how transforming a body works. That "SEALS" workout will only serve to make him scrawnier than he already is. He'd probably benefit from a little more research before committing to a workout just because it sounds badass.

17. Vestigial

Gold Member

I'm not sure if that's an actual SEAL regime. Then again, I'm not sure if it isn't.

And Spirit? Mind?

Anyways, a lot of squabblers here, lets do this.

Ack... 15 weeks.

Shall we begin?

18. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:
    it isn't, and, i am

everybody's got spirit, and hes probably got a mind to
    but he wants to be one thing and no one has really adressed that part yet
    other than that no squabble....

19. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
    "heh, yeah ...... we'll let that be your little secret"

not sure if u are agreeing with me or saying im wrong there....
    But either way its not my secret its pretty well known :p there is a difference between having muscles and being fit.

20. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:
    And lifting weights doesn't (alone) build muscle, in fact the level of weight and reps guarantee no major muscle gain

Draft saved Draft deleted