navy seals

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I worked with a former Navy Seal once. He was in Sales at a small company I worked for. He was quite handsome and very fit, highly motivated type of guy. He was very friendly and I also found him to be a good and fair person. Mid to late 30's I believe, not married but had GF.

He was very much a man's man kind of a guy and the office guys loved him in that arm punching, ass slapping kind of way.

He was also quite excitable... Once a whole bunch of guys and him were in a back utility room I was working in. They were all horseplaying around like guys do, and he pulled a knife out of his sock that he carries at all times. We are talking, big KNIFE, the kind you imagine Rambo using in the jungle. One of the guys dared him to stick-it in the wall and in a split second he threw it about 20 feet across the room and stuck it into the wall.

The only real problem was that he threw it at an approximately 1 foot strip of wall right next to the open door into the room. And I was standing between him and the door. I did some serious leaning and I'm sure my eyes got quite big. I eventually got a couple of apologies out of that one. It scared the poop out of me, but while I might have played the situation, really kinda thought it was funny.

Navy Seals make real men look like pussies.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met some navy seals one time. Two were really drunk and in my mind I felt like they were going to get it on. Not confirmed but in my mind they were a couple, lol

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Awesome photos.

My mentor and really good friend was a Navy seal. Crazy f*cker, but one of the most loyal people I've ever known. He taught me how to breath fire, self defense, and generally how to live as a man comfortable in his own skin. I met him when he was performing as a drag queen. LOL He died a few years ago; he is sorely missed.