Nazis have problems breeding!

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/meet-wn-woman-real-life-358936.html

^Check out the above. It'd be terrifying if some of the posts weren't so fucking hilarious. I swear, some of these entries are worthy of being stories in The Onion.

FYI I am a Jew, do NOT support racism or ANYTHING these people stand for (in fact I am the polar opposite), and merely surf such websites for a little amusement. I do NOT have a username there.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not all support groups are created equal, eh?

Actually, "while there are many pro nazi websites and resources on the web, there is honestly NOT ONE PLACE on the web for aryan/nazi personals or even a nazi singles chat" is, in its way, a fairly profound statement. And informative; I hadn't realized that (and certainly wasn't going to look for myself).

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/meet-wn-woman-real-life-358936.html

^Check out the above. It'd be terrifying if some of the posts weren't so fucking hilarious. I swear, some of these entries are worthy of being stories in The Onion.

FYI I am a Jew, do NOT support racism or ANYTHING these people stand for (in fact I am the polar opposite), and merely surf such websites for a little amusement. I do NOT have a username there.

Yet he wonders why he is divorced and can't find a nice girl ?
Irma Grese and Ilse Koch died so many years ago ....

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I must be very sheltered or else I have not lived life to its fullest? Please someone, tell me what a WN woman is! I will be eternally grateful. Thanks,
LC man.

I'd guess "White Nationalist" or "White Neo-Nazi" or something similar.

I thought it was hilarious actually. Darwin, I am eternally thankfull! XD

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, that CREEPED ME THE FUCK OUT -- although I have to admit the comic value.

So many of them are from California ... EWWWWWW!!!