Nazi's need love too you know..

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
If you haven't noticed by now, I'm usually a emotionally void guy and keep my feelings bottled. Most of the time.

So basically, I have a hot asian babe sleeping in my bed and well...we didn't do anything last night. But that's not the point, the point is that I'm mad about her, seriously thinking I'm in love with her.

It's not your usual, puppy dog eyes teen romance, but someone I can seriously see being married to or even having kids. I know that's a little far in the future, but I see the possibilites and that's something I've never seen in another women before.

I just hate the fact that she feels something for me but is also in love with her boyfriend. I've felt this way about her for..what 4 years? And I'm kicking myself I never took the chance to ask her out.

I don't really need help and don't give a fuck about criticism because I'm one of the guys who talks and talks and feels better for it.

I don't know why I made this thread, just to rant and it get if off my chest, see if it makes sense on e-paper..

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I like Nazis. Not so much for what they did, but for how people react. I mean, everyone treats the Nazis (Hitler especially) as though they're demons; as though there was nothing redeemable about a single one of them, and how dare I suggest otherwise; as if the best way to address their hatred and discrimination is to hate and discriminate against them. It's fascinating, really.

Good luck with the Asian broad. But may I suggest that we often most want that which we cannot have...??

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Avg, my particular fascination is how the Soviets can be a cult icon while the Nazis so hated. It's common knowledge the Nazis have no redeemable qualities. Not the case for the Soviets, even though they were almost as racist, more totalitarian and killed more people than the Nazis did, for both sociocultural and resistive reasons. Granted, it was over a longer time and a larger area...if that's really an excuse. And granted, they never based their party architecture on a racial enemy that needed exterminating, just a class enemy, and that's righteous, not evil, amirite?. Still, USSR shirts and other communist paraphenalia are überchic. Lame and ignorant as all get out.

And sorry about the off topic response, I've got nothing for your situation other than a wish of good luck. The thread was just dying to be jacked.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like Nazis. Not so much for what they did, but for how people react. I mean, everyone treats the Nazis (Hitler especially) as though they're demons; as though there was nothing redeemable about a single one of them, and how dare I suggest otherwise; as if the best way to address their hatred and discrimination is to hate and discriminate against them.quote]

ya durn skippy. there isn't a single thing redeemable about them. soon as you start raping people and tossing them in gas chambers and shooting children in front of their parents you kinda lose your redeeemability

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not your usual, puppy dog eyes teen romance, but someone I can seriously see being married to or even having kids. I know that's a little far in the future, but I see the possibilites and that's something I've never seen in another women before.

I just hate the fact that she feels something for me but is also in love with her boyfriend. I've felt this way about her for..what 4 years? And I'm kicking myself I never took the chance to ask her out.

do you realize how ridiculous you sound saying that this ISNT puppy love when in fact it is?? to me any love that defies logic is naive puppy love and certainly you can't have very high expectations from someone who's cheating on her boyfriend, do you think she wouldn't do the same to you or do you not care. i don't know you and even though it seems you claim to be a neo-nazi, you still deserve better than someone cheating on you or just being someone's option

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
What happened to your pics that you had up? Why did you take your pics down? Just curious.

Good luck with the Asian babe!

Dunno got bored with them?
Just go for her. You have nothing to lose.

She has a boyfriend so it won't go anywhere. More of me just kicking myself at a missed oppurtunity.

I think the OP was trying to infer that he is usually a mean, hateful person that other people detest.:smile:

Well people usually throw the term Nazi at me because I'm right wing :rolleyes:

do you realize how ridiculous you sound saying that this ISNT puppy love when in fact it is?? to me any love that defies logic is naive puppy love and certainly you can't have very high expectations from someone who's cheating on her boyfriend, do you think she wouldn't do the same to you or do you not care. i don't know you and even though it seems you claim to be a neo-nazi, you still deserve better than someone cheating on you or just being someone's option

She isn't cheating on her boyfriend, infact he's the one who dropped her off here. She's a flirt but we haven't done anything, she just needed a place to stay why she sorts relationships at home out. They'd check her boyfriends house first wouldn't they? :wink:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you shown her your cock yet?

You have a beautiful cock. I don't see how any girl could resist it.

I do think you need to tell the girl how you feel. (After you have shown her your cock of course.) I don't think you will have any problems getting her attention.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put the cock pictures back up!!!!!! That is an ORDER! From the females of LPSG!!!!! And one female in particular!!!!!

At least until your in a committed relationship and your girlfriend tells you that she wants you to take them down because she doesn't want to share your cock pics with the world.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Avg, my particular fascination is how the Soviets can be a cult icon while the Nazis so hated. It's common knowledge the Nazis have no redeemable qualities. Not the case for the Soviets, even though they were almost as racist, more totalitarian and killed more people than the Nazis did, for both sociocultural and resistive reasons. Granted, it was over a longer time and a larger area...if that's really an excuse. And granted, they never based their party architecture on a racial enemy that needed exterminating, just a class enemy, and that's righteous, not evil, amirite?. Still, USSR shirts and other communist paraphenalia are überchic. Lame and ignorant as all get out.

And sorry about the off topic response, I've got nothing for your situation other than a wish of good luck. The thread was just dying to be jacked.

The nazis were willing participants. Soviets were, for the most part, prisoners of an illegal regime and nearly helpless to resist demands of Stalin.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She has a boyfriend so it won't go anywhere. More of me just kicking myself at a missed oppurtunity.

Well people usually throw the term Nazi at me because I'm right wing :rolleyes:

She isn't cheating on her boyfriend, in fact he's the one who dropped her off here. She's a flirt but we haven't done anything, she just needed a place to stay why she sorts relationships at home out. They'd check her boyfriends house first wouldn't they? :wink:
This does not sound good Frizzle. What if her family calls the cops and reports her missing? Do the phrases aiding and abetting or harboring a fugitive mean anything to you? This has the potential to get very ugly, very fast, with you stuck in the middle. :frown1: