NBA game: sex, hip hop, big dicks

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Wyldgusechaz, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

I am a pretty big sports honk. I love college football, pro baseball, hell I play practically every weekend sport there is.

My friends and I got year long courtside seats to an NBA game , not for the faint of heart $331/tik and it is sex and hip hop all the way. If you have never sat courtside it is sooo different than the regular seats. The vibe is different. I even sat next to the gov of my state. Things you night not see from afar

First off the *cheerleaders* (soft core strippers) are totally slutted up fake eyelashes (huh?) skin tight every nook and cranny revealing outfits, push up cleavage. Big big hair. Stripper routines.

There are women/fans from everywhere overtly flirting with the players basically throwing themselves at them. High heels, revealing outfits, no clothes and its the dead of winter. Rich young big black men.

80% of the players are huge black men and the cheerleaders are mostly tiny skinny white girls. That stereotypical Mandingo thing huge cocks tiny white girls? Accidental?

However the really interesting women courtside are trophy wives. Real expensive clothes/diamonds, Big big tits real or fake, mad cleavage everywhere, and big big hair. Drop dead beautiful. And their men not much to look at in general.

Money more than cock size is the key to nailing hot women apparently. LOL.

I love college football games and going to baseball games and it could not be more different than the sexual vibe at an NBA game. Night and day.

Any girls here want to be a trophy wife send me a PM. You have to be willing to get hair extensions, go to costa rica for silicone european big tits if you don't have already, lipo if needed, Wear cleavage revealing clothes and Manolo stillettos while going to the store for moisturizer. You get a 3 grand allowance/month just to look good. :biggrin1: At least thats what it looks like to me.

Addendum: Allen Iverson is a man. He sacks up and plays hard. Best player on the court at 5'11 165 ibs soaking wet.

2. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    money and good clothes will get you through any door.. i promise !!

3. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    You seem so entranced by the glitz and glamour. So are you telling us you have "connections" and can make a girl's dreams of silicone paradise come true?

4. alteclan2307

alteclan2307 Member

Albums:
    this seems to be true, that is true as well.....yes all of this is true....next time something we dont know, and yes the beast known as A.I is pound for pound TIEDwith K.G for b-ball royalty.

5. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

Maybe I should put into parantheses the word "sarcastically"

I do like once in awhile a bit of glamour. Like on New Years. I also like a girl who can tie a fly onto a flyline and fish for bonefish in Mexico, topless preferably( he says with a playful wink, not really meaning it but just trying to be colorful) and go hiking.

If she can go to a ballgame get mustard all over herself and laugh all's the better. (he says playfully again, laughing as he thinks of hot dogs, beer and peanuts)

I doubt you and i would be much fun, althugh your pics MB are so well posed but you know that now don't you?

Do girls have dreams of silicone paradise? I have dreams of trout streams full of fish and great powder days where the lifties haven't skiied off the good stuff.

If it truly were something she wanted and would make her feel better than I am game. Why not life is damnably short.

Do I have connections no. Do I know where the best implants are done, that I do. And I will imagine you as a beautiful fair maiden with big full breasts and a taste for fun and you can thnk of me as an arrogant joyless prick.

6. transformer_99

Gold Member

When it comes to sports events, tv has being there blown away. I get instant replay, better food, and more camera angles than an overpriced, uncomfortably crowded chair in some obscure corner of an arena, where I inevitably have to look up at a jumbo screen with poorer resolution than any tv I've ever owned to see what really went on. And don't get me started on the people at these games, I wouldn't want them in my home, so why would I pay $ 20 for parking and then have to sit with them for 3-4 hours somewhere else. Tell me they are going to be there at a certain time & date and I will avoid that area like the plague. I get enough of sitting on the highway with them going to and from work everyday. Oh and I didn't even mention bathroom privileges, I don't wait @ home, the person before me hasn't urinated all over the seat, they courteously flush too.

So tell me again, what exactly are you getting for the $ 331 a seat admission price. For $ 331, I can go to an adult nightclub and do a little more than just look. They broadcast the same game too, maybe every other one, perhaps one I'd rather see.

Sorry for the rant. Keep your tickets, enjoy them, I'm happy for you, better you than me ! If I score tickets for the Super Bowl, they're all yours (for a reasonable pricetag that is, I don't fall in love with meaningless championships that are played for on a yearly basis and the athletes that win them defect from one team to another for a few bucks more.). Don't get me wrong, I watch sports, enjoy the games, even have my favorite teams and players, but I certainly know the difference, what's real and what isn't & what matters most in life. ;)

7. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Seems reasonable.

8. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:

9. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

In answering MercurialBliss, rather than be the persona I have adopted here, let me be as real and human as I can

>>>>Are you implying i'm boring and have something hide, physically speaking?<<<<

Absolutely not. I think your pictures are about the hottest on this site. Without going to them I can picture them in my mind. A couple of them you have your hand draped across your neck. Thats creative and interesting, at least to me. Your fingers at the nape of your neck a very erogenous zone, is hot!! It means your are creative at least and likely smart. Big big pluses, way more important than big boobs. Seriously. I think there is one pose where you are leaning against a wall and your right arm blocks your right breast a bit. Again devastatlingly sexy IMO. Again you were thinking and thats the sexiest trait of all in a woman.

I sent this to you once b/4 as a true compliment in a PM. I sent you that not as a crude hustle but as an expression of true compliment. MB you did an AMAZING job with your pics. Accept without judgement. LOL

>>>If i'm not your cup of tea, that's fine. Red hair, small breasts, and a juicy bum are not for every man.<<<

Actually if its attached to someone with a great sense of humor and a degree of creativity its exactly my cup of tea. If you are bold eyed and challenging, I am sunk.

>>>However, I hope you will re-read your last comment and realize that you've made yourself look like an arrogant, joyless prick. You didn't need any help at all from me.<<<

that was totally deliberate. Internet sites tend to be mutual admiration societies. " Your great, he's great, she's great" There needs to be challenger, a rabble rouser. Thats me. I like it. I want to be challenged and I want to be challenging. If I have to be the common enemy OK, someone needs to be.

I think you are very hot, very smart and I hope in some way you are being affirmed by someone real, flesh and blood. If not thats a shame.

Now after all that gushing but heartfelt, honest praise can i go back to WGC? He is fun, if annoying.

10. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    WGC, if we're dropping personas (not that I have one, i'm about as real as it gets) and letting it all hang out, I have a question for you. Tell me why I shouldn't think you're insincere and full of shit? Normally I accept compliments as they are usually given - freely. But you became irritated and were insulting in one post and heaped flattery on me in the next. Just curious.

I am a part of several mutual admiration societies at LPSG. I've never seen one attempted this way. Fascinating.

11. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

>>>WGC, if we're dropping personas (not that I have one, i'm about as real as it gets) and letting it all hang out, I have a question for you. Tell me why I shouldn't think you're insincere and full of shit? Normally I accept compliments as they are usually given - freely. But you became irritated and were insulting in one post and heaped flattery on me in the next. Just curious.

I am a part of several mutual admiration societies at LPSG. I've never seen one attempted this way. Fascinating.<<<

The compliments were the truth. Believe what you want.

I guess don't want to be part of any MAS. Not in cyberspace anyway. I don't know why. Maybe cuz I think its most important to be nice to the people we see in the flesh. maybe its an unfounded cynicism thats a defect in me. People wonderful on the net and less so in real life. And I have no real reason to think so. I do like the debating and the sparring on the net.

Your pics are about the best I have seen. Creative, sharp, and interesting.

If you think I am insincere and full of shit, I can't do a thing about it.

12. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Will that have to include half-witted remarks about the germans based on ridiculous historical misconceptions designed to pander to nationalistic narcissism?

13. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

Nope. The post in question just caught me the wrong way. Actually I try to be pretty tolerant of all ideas. I have been to Manzanar and walked its entire area. I have been to remnant slave auction sites trying to figure how it was and what we did to slaves. I have dialogued with Crow Indians to understand their hatred of the white man. I know the right and wrong we and others have done.

I don't know what historical misconceptions you are aluding to, and would like to know but if so, can you PM me? This is supposed to be fun.

14. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

It's the glib "We saved your sorry asses twice" attitude. Whereas, with due respect to those who gave their lives in Europe, in both wars the tide was already turning and in the Second World War it is historically insulting that everyone seems to want to forget that the Russians lost twenty million people defeating Hitler on the crucial eastern front.

I am not an America basher, but you would have to say that the US had two very good wars, leap frogging itself to world super power status. I know you didn't start either, that is not my point, rather that US foreign policy has been exceptional in furthering your nation's interests until very recently. Now I fear that you have fucked up seriously :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted